Page 278 of 402 FirstFirst ... 178228268275276277278279280281288328378 ... LastLast
Results 4,156 to 4,170 of 6018

Thread: Rhosgobel Tent At TOT

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    What an amazing image, yes it does explain this visually. Thank you for that.

Now I am once again going to introduce you to the concept of a being called Hunub Ku, a free spirit, who inhabits the Galactic centre. I first made his aquaintance in 2012, as I asked for the explanation of what was happening then, and his words, I put in writings on TOT, about the blue jelly like nano-crystals coming to us from the galactic centre to enhance our development. i have just asked him to come to enhance what we have just said. Please excuse any problems in writing, as I am doing this directly onto this post, not elsewhere , then copying and pasting.

Good evening to you Modwiz, I know and love your Sophia and we here in the Galactic Centre, hold this place dear to us, for it is part of what streams into the consciousness of those in your solar system as well as what we send out to the entire Milky way Galaxy as you call it. we are many and yet few as compared to how many do such a role as we do for this part of this Universe. We work in the minute yet this is such that it holds the mightiness of the entirety within the tiniest as you would call it "grain of sand".

Your race has only been a part of Earth for such a small part of time, but now you are asking to evolve and grow, and as from the small mustard seed, so grows the mustard plant, then from this humble place where we are, is where your own development as a race began. Your own Sophia, was the first child, of the mighty Karima, the Being from whom all springs forth in this entire Universe. Sophia, then is a Mother Creator, and you have sprung from her oriiginal children,

However, your species DNA has been tampered with, your time line has been tampered with, and some of the Almighty Gods. from the Highest of all Above have decided that, it is time for that to be remedied, because your Helix of a DNA, is somewhat of an abomination to them, yet it is not your fault. They wish to alter this situation before your geneticists along with some misdirected beings from other worlds create even more heinous crimes upon your own species. They came to your planet, uninvited, began Wars, and began to mate entire species of different DNA strands together, so now we are opening your planet to new horizons, but not without the elimination of some of the lesser Helical human beings, having to somehow be removed from coming back on their death. we never again will allow such flawed genes and DNA to continue for such a long period of time to not only perpetuate what should never have been into even further disintegration than before.

Your species on your planet should not ever be there, without a Soul and a Spirit, yet now there are so many on it living in a hive mid with no Soul and Spirit that we had to begin a vastly different Pathway for all on Earth, that is in it's early stages of change now. Those who cannot live within that change, must be removed elsewhere, This planet, occupies the Highest status of development within this entire Universe, since it is the most difficult to live on in a state of love, serenity, and joyousness whilst under a state of what some of the Gods express to Colleen as being "THe heavy planet". not from gravity, dear fiends, from the minerals within the rocks, that are needed to transmit and release the energies and life force that is put though your planet out to this entie sphere, beyond this Universe.

The lesser beings, on your planet, who came from other worlds and began to misappropriate your human bodies, have been mining and removing these necessary elements from the soil and rocks and are destabilising your entire planet, so something had to be done. Mother Earth and Sophia have their own agenda for Earth itself and are calling to it, many, many other rocks of necessity to replace your mainstream, energy lines, or you will all suffer shortly from lack of life force.

Those of you calling for the removal of unjustifiable mismanagement and deliberate misappropriation of minds and resources are not large enough in numbers nor loud enough in your voices as yet, so we keep sending to you more and more nano helix changes, to reinforce what has already been made available to you. What is given is more readily received by those who wish to become more of what this world has always taught humans to be - living monuments to their belief in becoming what they see is possible.

Call on me anytime Modwiz, I'm always available to those who wish to find what we in the Galactic Centre are willing to provide to you. Love be your strength, your all - together, you become more. I wish you well.

Thank you Colleen for delivering that message. I felt it.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (22nd July 2016), Cearna (23rd July 2016), Dreamtimer (25th July 2016), Elen (23rd July 2016)

Thanks
    This man, Andeas Moritz is the same man who spoke about suncreens in another thread. Here is he is speaking about cancer and genetics or, more correctly, answering a question posed to him about the theory.

Some cancers may have a genetic factor to them. But many people think that all cancers have a genetic link to them. In this interview from 2009, Andreas Moritz discusses genetics and whether or not there is a direct link to cancers. Find out what really might be going on and what you can do to protect yourself! Do you think cancers are genetic? Watch this!
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2016), Cearna (24th July 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,661 Times in 1,264 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by modwiz View Post
    I have decided to pitch a cyber tent here at TOT to post thoughts and opinions. I'll call it Rhosgobel.
    there are many inspiring thoughts and opinions welling out from posts on this forum.

I'd like to share my confidence that our imagination is creating our experience in real time. Recently my faith in the goodness meant for me is really being supported by my memory, my day to day experience and also by the woo woo of what I "find" are valuable inspirers for me. I perceive my holographic experience is becoming clearer and brighter as I bring in pieces that I CHOOSE to include of what is available form thoughts and opinions i encounter.

We all know that a hologram is able to be cut up and each piece will be a slightly less vivid whole. The opposite is true...the more pieces the brighter. I think that what I have studied and what I do practice is bringing my heaven to my earth. I am taking in more layers of complexity in one way and simplifying in another. All the little bits are falling into a fairly straight forward pattern....what I think and dwell on happens. This is so wonderful that it brings me to more and more certainty that I may trust the Universe is offering a grand shiftiness for us.

I started re-reading a 1982 book KenCarey's The Starseed Transmissions. I read it first in 1982. Maybe I have not read it since? here is the pdf:

KenCarey's The Starseed Transmissions

In Atlanta in the 70's and 80's, my favorite place was the Sphinx Metaphysical bookstore next to Ansley Mall. I can still smell the incense laden atmosphere and recall the luxury of buying books that were sometimes GREAT, sometimes not quite right. Owning these books felt like wealth. This wonderful place was a destination outside my neighborhood. There were neighborhoods beyond Inman park where I lived that were awkward to get to by bus so the getting there was a journey like a pilgrimage. I had a car after 1975 and that is remembered so vividly...Freedom! My wonderful VW bug meant great freedom for me. Once I graduated form nursing school, after 1978, I could buy all the books I chose and I bought countless books there. I have been really fortunate and i am feeling this vividly and superimposing this on my present situation. My state of being is seeming very pink and refreshed.

The past is not gone though the store I recall is closed now and I am reading Kindle books and Internet books. The power is I can so easily pull up these wonderful feelings from my past AND MAKE THE PRESENT THAT REFLECTION. So, Iwant to share that I am seeing my reality as having layers like overlays that animators use. Just by memory, I can overlay the feelings I loved on my present day life.

This use of feeling to replicate the feeling means that when I dwell in satisfaction, it proliferates.
    My herstory COULD as easily be sad or other feelings but it ISN"T and that is my tool.
    There really is the availability of my choice to feel what I choose and see it come back as fact.

The education I took in by all that I read did help me learn to use my memory for a happy purpose and appreciate the inner meanings of concepts as metaphor and symbol. They influence so life seems dreamy and more fluid.

The Starseed transmission reminds that we are hung on the cross of time and space. This is what Neville says also...We are the crucified ones. This is what we chose about being material. Now we are deeply inspiriting the material and this is a blessing/curse choice. We are necessarily on the cross by our presence here.

The whole point is to master the experience FOR god for good. So many have said We are the Christ. Neville declares that God is eternal (omniscient, omnipresent, omnipotent) and we are experiencing being Christ. Neville emphasizes that Christ can have a state of being (in time and space). God is our own wonderful human imagination playing a part as man.

Today, reading this book again, I can see that the ideas in the Starseed transmission still ring my bells.

THE SHADOW OF FUTURE CREATION
    Since the first breath of God at the beginning of all the
    worlds, it was preordained that Creation would exist
    within a rhythm of expansion and contraction. Eventually
    there would come a time when the physical universe
    would stop expanding and begin to contract. The Hindus
    refer to this process as the in-breathing and out-breathing
    of Brahma, the process through which God breathes out
    all of Creation, and then breathes it all back in again.
    At this point in linear time, we are very close to the
    middle of the cycle, soon to reach the exact mid-point between
    the out-breath and the in-breath of God. The
    universe began to reach this mid-point as unicellular
    organisms were emerging on the Earth, but the exact
    mid-point is yet to be attained. It will coincide with what
    has come to be called the Second Coming of Christ.
    When any vibrational system reverses the momentum
    of its direction, as a pendulum does at the uppermost
    point of its swing, there is a moment of complete rest
    before it resumes its movement in the opposite direction.
    Since rest, or the total cessation of movement, constitutes
    the opposite of time, there is at the precise moment
    of its occurrence, a micro-interval of non-time, a moment
    of eternity. This is the same interval of non-time
    that occurs many times each second as the atoms of the
    physical world vibrate back and forth. This is an opening
    into the nagual, a doorway into the Presence from which
    all Life-energy springs. From Chapter 3 KenCarey's The Starseed Transmissions
    The mystery is how we walk into the mystery of eternity each moment and bring forth its appearance.
    My present faith AND my experience are definitely both becoming ever more in love with the mystery and lightening up. My sense of humor is growing and I know my reality may be beautiful, supportive and full of joyful experiences. This IMO is what we all can have with the plan for NOW. Free will is not infinite in "time/space" but we can change things. The changeable is space and time bound.... Also, the plan reveals the trajectory for resurrection. Neville always said that Crucifixion without resurrection is unthinkable in the archetypal metaphor of the the Christ experience.

Here is a story from Neville. I highly recommend his stories over others I could mention.

THE CRUCIFIXION

The crucifixion is the history of man. Our human history begins with birth and ends with death. In Divine history it begins with death and ends with birth. There is a complete reversal of these histories. Here we begin in the womb and end in the tomb: but in Divine history we begin in the tomb and awaken in the womb where we are born. Now here in this fantastic drama I think we have misconceived the part of Jesus Christ and made of him an idol, and having made of him an idol he hides from us the true God.

Let us turn to the Book of Luke 18:31-34: "And taking the twelve he said to them; 'Behold, we are going up to Jerusalem, and everything that is written of the Son of man by the prophets will be accomplished. For he will be delivered to the Gentiles, and will be mocked and shamefully treated and spit upon; they will scourged him and kill him, and on the third day he will rise.' But they understood none of these things; this saying was hid from them, and they did not grasp what was said." We are told that no one understood him. Now believe this; I am speaking to you, as I have tried every night, from experience. I am not theorizing. I have no interest whatsoever in trying to set up some workable philosophy of life, I really haven't. If I made my exit tonight it would make no difference to me personally, maybe to my wife and my child, my family, - but not to me.

This drama begins with the crucifixion.

"Unless I die thou canst not live;
    But if I die I shall arise again and thou with me.
    Wouldest thou die for one who never died
    For thee, or ever die for one who had not died for thee."
    (Blake Jer. Plate 96)

This is the story of every being born of woman. No child in the world could cross the threshold that admits to conscious life unaided by the death of God. It is God's purpose to give us himself as though there were no others in the world. Just God and you, God and I. Believe this, really. If you believe it then the most unbelievable Gospel in the world becomes possible and believable; and it takes the son to reveal it to be true.

Now this is the story as revealed to me. You may think, - well now that was just a simple, wonderful, - exciting, - yes! – just a dream. May I tell you it was not a dream. It was an experience more vivid than this moment here in this room. For true vision is far more alive than anything you have ever experienced in this world, - but anything. This night in question I was walking with an enormous number as though the whole humanity walked in a certain direction; and I was one of the unnumbered. As I walked with them, - they were all dressed in this very colorful Arabic colors; and a voice shouted out of the blue and the voice said: "And God walks with them." A woman to my right, I would say in her thirties, maybe forty, a most attractive Arab; and she asked the voice: "If God walks with us where is he?" And the voice answered from the blue, - "At your side." She took it as the whole vast world takes these things, - literally. And turning to her side she looked into my eyes and became hysterical, it struck her so funny. It was the funniest thing she had ever heard. "God walks with us?" And she turned to a simple man with all of his frailties, all of his weaknesses, one she knew well; and having looked into his face, having heard the voice, - she said: "What! – Neville God?" And the voice replied: "God laid himself down within you to sleep and as he slept he dreamed a dream, he dreamed" – and I completed the sentence: "He was dreaming he was me. How else would I be in this world if he didn't dream? And you awake from sheer emotionalism.

And may I tell you this is the sensation of the crucifixion. It's the most delightful sensation in the world; it is not painful. My hands became vortexes; my head a vortex; my feet vortexes; my side a vortex. And here I was driven into this body on the bed through my emotionalism, held by six vortexes; my hand, my feet, my head and my side. And the delight, the sheer joy of being driven upon this cross, this body! So I speak from experience; it is not a painful act. But it happened in the beginning of time. This was only a memory image returning; when I was about to awake. But in that interval, - how long, - who knows? The Bible speaks of three days between the crucifixion and the resurrection; but that is all symbolism. Blake calls it six thousand years. He said:

"I behold the Visions of my deadly Sleep of Six Thousand Years
    Dazzling around thy skirts like a Serpent of precious stones and gold.
    I know it is my Self, O my Divine Creator and Redeemer."
    (Jer. Plate 96)

Here we turn to the drama of this coming Friday all of Christian churches will re-enact; and they differ. Matthew 27:46 and Mark 15:34 gave the last cry on the cross as the quotation from Psalms 22:1 "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?" John 19:20 gives it in the cry "It is finished." Luke 23:46 substitutes the 31st Psalm, 5th verse for the 22nd Psalm: because he was using Mark's script. But he elaborates on Mark's script and he substituted Psalm 31:5 for Psalm 22:1, and this is what he quotes: "Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit!" This is the verse: "Into thy hand I commit my spirit; thou hast redeemed me, O Lord, faithful God." He kept his faith, for he told me:

But if I die I shall arise again and thou with me."

There came the very act of crucifixion that was in itself resurrection. Yes, - an interval of time in between, no question about it.

But may I tell you, no one in this world can fail. As quoted in Romans 6:5: "For if we have been united with Christ in a death like his, we shall certainly be united with him in a resurrection like his." Everyone in this world will be resurrected; but it takes an interval of time with all the blows in the world to make the immortal garment.

Now listen to this carefully. It has been given to me and you take it for what it is worth. The promise of this begins in Genesis 17:19, the promise of an infant called Isaac: and the whole vast world has the strangest concept of Isaac. The Lord begat Isaac. Isaac is to be bought, not as the result of generation but the shaping of the begotten. Here is God the unbegotten shaping himself upon us; and when he completes that shape and it is perfect in his eyes then we are born from Above. So Isaac is the shaping of the unbegot, but God is not begotten, he is begetting himself on man, the individual man. And when he begot himself in me to his satisfaction, I was born from Above and went through the entire series in the interval of nine months, - judged by Caesar's calendar. How many thousands of years prior to that I do not know, I cannot tell you. I would if I knew for I have no secrets; when I get it I tell you, but I do not know, the veil has not been lifted to that extent. But I do know that when it pleased him, that which he begot in me, then it took nine months for the entire series of these mystical experiences as described in Scripture to completely unfold within me. So I can tell you it is going to happen to you. And so there's no time. It took nine months from the moment of the Birth but when that Birth takes place it is all in God's keeping and you and I are put through the furnace of affliction. Let no one tell you that you are not going to, Isaiah 14:24: "As I have planned, so shall it be, as I have purposed, so shall it stand." And no one will thwart it, - but no one. I am inclined to believe that in spite of the pain, in spite of all the things that man plots and plans in this world, there is a definite period. The Book of Habakkuk tells me it is, but they won't tell me what the period is. He says: "The vision has it's own appointed hour; it ripens, it will flower. If it be long then wait for it is sure, it will not be late." If it will not be late and the vision has it's own appointed hour, well then, whether Blake is right or someone else is right, I do not know. But I assure you the last section takes only nine months, even though you linger for years beyond that nine months.

For you came into your inheritance at that third experience; but the glory of your heavenly inheritance cannot become actual, or is fully realized in the individual, so long as he is still in the body. The moment he takes off that veil, called the body, he is clothed in that garment that God, and God alone, made. God was actually shaping himself upon this garment, without my consent, without my knowledge; molding that unbegotten Being that He is and giving me Himself. So when He succeeded in giving me Himself, it satisfied Him, that immortal garment that He would wear; so He wears it for his name is "I AM".

And may I tell you in all of my experiences I never had a change of identity, - never. I have always been aware of being "I am." I have never had any feeling of being other than who I am. And some thing was taking place in me, and it was God. As we are told: Phil: 1:6: "He who began a good work in me will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ." Jesus Christ is a profession that is God and he will not stop it until he brings it to Jesus Christ in you. But we have taken Jesus Christ and made of him an image, an idol; and having made of him an idol he now hides from us the true God.

It is God, the only God, that is actually shaping himself upon you. And when that is shaped upon you, - this is a form, a mold, - but this cannot inherit the kingdom of heaven; this is flesh and blood. It takes this to mold it upon it, for what is being molded upon it is God, the unbegotten, and God being Spirit he is molding himself as spirit, the immortal you. And then you, God, are clothed. Well, how could you clothe God in form? He is clothing himself in a shape and that is you, - so he begets us. But it began with the crucifixion. The crucifixion does not end the drama, it begins the drama. So every one becomes a breathing, living, conscious being because God died for him.

It's the mystery of life through death, as told us in John 12:24: "Unless a grain of wheat falls into the earth and dies, it remains alone; but if it dies, it bears much fruit." It has to fall into the earth and die, and this is the earth (the body) in God's kingdom. And God falls into this earth and dies, he forgets that He is God in His belief that He is man. God actually becomes man that man may become God; and molds Himself; this Unbegotten Being upon man. And when He is satisfied with that molding process, it is in the eye of God that it's perfect; therefore, if it is perfect, then God is born in man. So God actually gives Himself to us, to each of, as if there were no others in the world, - just God and you, God and I. Believe it. The whole story of the Gospel is this story.

So the crucifixion, from my own personal experience, is not as the churches depict it. The sorrow comes in between; that interval be it 6000 years, I do not know. But in that interval we have to be molded, as we are told in Isaiah 48:10,11. "I have tried you in the furnace of affliction. For my own sake, for my own sake, I do it." For there is no other way in the world to bring me into that state of perfection and to weave me into an immortal body to receive God Himself as my own being. So I went through all the fires of affliction, and these fiery, fiery ordeals. So don't be concerned.

"Whom God has afflicted for Secret Ends.
    He comforts and Heals and calls them Friends."
    (E. Gospel) Blake

When you and I enter God's Golgotha, as we are told: "And when they came to the place which is called 'The skull', there they crucified him." (Luke 23:33) The word "skull", which is translated in the definition of Golgotha, - another definition is the "Holy Sepulcher". So now we know what the Holy Sepulcher is. It is our own wonderful human skull, that's where he is crucified. But he is also nailed upon the cross. He is nailed through the feet and pierced on the side. Now here John gives so much time to the piercing of the side. He does not give the cry of dereliction: "My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me." John only claims: "It is finished" and then the soldiers shaft into the right side and out came blood and water. And down through the centuries they are trying in some way to explain it. They can't explain it on anything that is biological, save that a birth always has the phenomena of blood and water. When a child is born the water is broken and there is a flowing of blood and water.

This is birth. To understand it we go back to the 31st Psalm: "Into thy hand I commit my spirit; thou hast redeemed me, O Lord, faithful God." He promised it and He did it. That is only a symbol of one's birth, which is redemption. So I say to you, don't weep when you see it, rejoice, it was God's sacrifice of himself because he desired to individualize himself in unnumbered garments, in all of us. God can't beget anything other than God, so we are told in the 82nd Psalm: "God has taken his place in the divine council in the midst of the gods he holds judgment." On God in the midst of gods – all is God. He is asking and begetting this Unbegotten Being. The cue is given us in the Book of Hebrews 5:6. It is called by a different name, it is called Melchizedek. He has no father, no mother, no genealogy. He is telling you who he is. Everyone who is Born from Above, - because God succeeded in giving Himself to that individual, - that individual has no genealogy. He is God the father. Believe me.

How could he give himself without knowing His son? I tell you the whole vast world of humanity is symbolized in a single youth, - called David. David is the whole world of humanity, in the language of symbolism. And the day will come in the second mystical experience in the nine month period, and here you look at David; and David is you r son and you know it more surely then you know anything in the world. There is no uncertainty when you look into his eyes and you see David and he calls you "My Lord, my father." You know for the first time who you really are. And you turn to the world and you tell them what happened. But you are told, as I quoted earlier from Luke 18:34: "They understood none of these things; this saying was hid from them, and they did not grasp what was said."

How can you persuade the individual that the day will come that even this very moment I could take the most orthodox Jew in the world, - if I went to Israel tonight, - and talked to the head Rabbi and asked him if he feels any relationship to David. He would say: "Only as the greatest of the kings of Israel; but relationship as to myself, No." But he respects the great king of Israel, and hopes some day to rebuild the dynasty that is now gone. But he could not feel a relationship. And if I, in his eye, a total stranger, a gentile, would tell him I am his father he would spit in my face. To him that would be blasphemous; and yet I could tell him I am his father. I'll go further, I'll tell you, you are his father, and the day is coming it will be revealed to you. And when the whole vast world is completed and God's work is finished; and he has given himself to every being in the world, - because he is the father of David.

To give me himself He has to give me fatherhood of David, - not just fatherhood. There is no need to give me fatherhood and not the father of his son. His son, yes. Psalm 2:7 "Thou art my son, today I have begotten thee." Then he takes this only begotten son to prove his gift to us by giving us that son as our son. And you look right into his eyes and he calls you "father," he calls you "Adonai, my lord."

I tell you the day will come when you and I will be the same father of the same child, everlasting eternal youth; that God in the beginning put into the mind of man and molded man into the likeness of himself. Read it in Eccl. 3:11. "God has put eternity into man's mind; yet so that he cannot find out what God has done from the beginning to the end." The word translated "eternity" is the Hebrew word Olam. The Olam is translated, youth, lad, stripling. Listen to the words and see how we know who he is. The king wants to find out the identity of this fantastic youth that conquered the entire enemy of Israel, - he brings down the giant. So the king says to his lieutenant: "'Abner, whose son is that youth?' And Abner said, 'As your soul lives, O king, I cannot tell.' And the king said, 'Inquire whose son the stripling is.'" No one knows. Now the stripling comes in with the head of the giant in his hands, the head of Goliath, the enemy of Israel. And the king said to him: "'Whose son are you, young man?' And David answered, 'I am the son of your servant Jesse, the Bethlehemite.'"

Now prophecy was made in I Samuel 17:2.5. "That the father of such a lad would be set free in Israel." Not the lad; the lad is buried in every being in the world. But the father of that lad, who knows he is the father, he is set free in heaven, free in the New Israel. So when one knows he is the father by actual experience; at that moment he is free in Israel. The 6000 years of turmoil is over for him; but David is still to be redeemed, to be discovered in the minds of all. And everyone is going to find him, and finding him they will find the relationship of himself to that lad; and we all will be one and our name one when the curtain comes down on the final act of this marvelous play.

Blake said: "Do not let yourself be intimidated by the horror of the world. Everything is ordered and correct and must fulfill its destiny in order to attain perfection."

Everything is ordered, everything is perfect. God planned it just as it has come out and as he willed it, it will be consummated, and no tyrant in the world is going to stop it. He will take all the tyrants in the world and use them in the fulfillment of his purpose, as we are told in Proverbs 16:4: "The LORD has made everything for its purpose, even the wicked for the day of trouble." Everything, not just a few. For it takes the wicked being to cross your path to add a little more fire to bring you closer into the image of God. If it takes many to cross it, they will cross your path.

What man looking at this garment we are wearing now could ever see him in the image of God. But this is not what is molded; this is only a form on which he is molding himself. When he has finished the molding then comes this fantastic experience in you; and you awake in a tomb. And the tomb all along was a womb; that was where you were crucified and you didn't know it. And one day you awake in a tomb and the tomb is your own wonderful skull; and that is the holy sepulcher.

This week thousands of pilgrims will go to Jerusalem, to the holy sepulcher. And some priests, quite innocently, will point out a place and say "That's it, that's where he was buried." He wasn't buried there at all. There is no holy place in Jerusalem. The holy place is your own wonderful skull; that is the holy sepulcher, that is where he is buried. And that is where he is sound asleep dreaming with you these visions of eternity until you awake. When you awake you are he and he is your very own being. It is his purpose to give you himself, and there is no way in eternity that God can give you himself and prove it, unless he also gives me his most precious possession in the world, - and that is his son. He doesn't give me his son to walk the street with me as a companion; he gives me his son as my son. So I look right into the eyes of the son of God and know him to be my son.

Then I wonder, how could this be? Here a man a few years old, weak, limited, with all the frailties of the world, all the weaknesses of the flesh, and yet, God so succeeded in his purpose for me, that he, the unbegotten gave me himself; therefore, I am unbegotten. Though I seemingly had a beginning in time, with the gift of God, the unbegotten, I now cease to be begotten. I have no genealogy; I have no father, - I am father, - the father of his only begotten son. I tell you this is a mystery. But mysteries of this nature are not matters to be kept secret but truths that are mysterious in nature. They are not things to be hidden. The minute they happen to you, you tell them to encourage every being in the world that in spite of the furnaces of the moment to continue, keep on moving, for you are moving anyway. But the end: - listen to the words: "O God, faithful Lord." He has kept his faith, he promised me in the beginning he would do it. "Thou hast redeemed me." And then sent me through furnaces without my consent, without my permission.

Take the story of Job. Here is one subjected to all the most horrible experiments in the world produced by God. And in the end he said (Job 42:5), "I heard of thee by the hearing of the ear, but now my eye sees thee." He sees the only thing in the world is reveal God to himself, because God is invisible to the world; but his son reveals God. "No one knows who the Son is except the Father, or who the Father is except the Son, and any one to whom the Son chooses to reveal him." So, how will I ever know God? When his son comes in to my world and looks me in the face and calls me "father", then I know God.

And yet in spite of this may I tell you, the day will come you will still be taken into the presence of Infinite Love. And you don't have to ask who you are or anyone in the world who he is. As you stand in the presence of Infinite Love he embraces you; and you know who he is and who you are; for at that moment of the embrace you become one with the body of Infinite Love. Yes, that God is Almighty we know. But almightiness and omniscience are but aptitudes of God. God himself is Love, absolute Love, and I can't describe it except to tell you it is man. When you look at him, Infinite Love, and he embraces you and you are lost in the body of God again, one with it, it is your body. And then he comes to the final journey. "And now I have told you before it takes place, so that when it does take place, you may believe." (John 14:29)

So I share with you my experience; and remember it because it is going to happen to you. When it happens to you, you will not differ from any other being in the world to whom it has not yet happened. But it is going to happen to every being in the world, but you will be one with those to whom it has already happened. And when it happens, - it may happen to you tonight, - you'll wear the garment for a little while and then in the normal process of time you will take it off. Then at that moment of the discarding of this mold that God used to mold Himself, you will be one with the gods. Your entire inheritance is to inherit the kingdom of heaven. Believe me.

What that garment looks like, I can't describe it. I can describe the sensation, but it doesn't make sense to anyone in the world. But the final act, when he ascends into heaven, and you ascend and live, - I can only describe it as the seraphim. A golden, golden liquid being – and you ascend as a serpent. It doesn't make sense does it? A human serpent, as described in Isaiah 6:2. The face, the hands, the feet were human but he couldn't describe the glory of the body. It is simply golden liquid light. Because in the resurrection man is above the organization of sex. This garment he used to mold himself and to give man himself.

Blake brought it out in his wonderful poem called "The Gates of Paradise"

"When weary man enters his cave, he meets his savior in the grave;
    some find a female garment there, and some a male, woven with care,
    Lest the Sexual Garments sweet should grow a devouring winding sheet.
    One Dies! Alas! The Living and the Dead, One is slain, and One is fled."

If this is slain, the mold, it is over. No need for the mold anymore, for he wove among this divided image, male and female, the garment that is immortal, which is above the organization of sex. So he discards then this divided image as far as that individual goes. He is now clothed in his immortal eternal body and no need for the divided image on which God molded himself and gave Himself to us; that being, being Jesse, which means "I AM". The same name as Jehovah, which is "I AM". The same name as Jesus, which is "I AM".

So I tell you that fantastic mystery of crucifixion. It is true. It begins the play of God. If I went to a play tonight and saw a three hour movie before me on the screen, - I could, as many people do, misconstrue the role of the actor and make of him, as people do here of a movie actor or stage actor, - make of him an idol, ask him for his signature. Do all kinds of things that make of him an idol. And then, making of him an idol, he hides from me the message of the play. Here is a play condensed into a few hours that took six thousand years to unfold. And so man's misconception of Jesus Christ has made of Jesus Christ in the eyes of all Christians, an idol; and that idol hides from that man who holds him up as an idol, the true message of God.

God's purpose is to give himself to us without an intermediary. No intermediary between God and you. Actually he is begetting himself; on you, because He is without origin, the unbegotten. When he begets himself in you and gives himself to you, completely individualized as you, - and you have no origin, and the reason you have no origin is the child, and you see God's son as your son. Then you will know who you are: the being without father, without mother.

It's a strange thing to say that I a little thing a few years old, - that some fantastic mystery could take place there and here is this garment which began 58 years ago; and yet on this garment, and the garment which undoubtedly began that preceded it, something was being molded that was unbegotten! And when it was completely knitted to its perfection, and then I wore the garment that was molded on me, with all the pain that I went through; that I was the being who molded it. And the being who molded it is unbegotten. So the garment I wear, the immortal garment, though begotten, it is being worn now by the unbegotten, God the father. You dwell upon it.

If what I have told you this night seems strange, - if you are here for the first time, or maybe you are here for the hundredth time, it still seems strange, - but it is true. Everything I have told you is true, I have spoken to you from my own spiritual experiences. We are all on a fabulous pilgrimage moving towards some invisible shrine and God is awakening in us. The world round about us will go on in their journey; and when we are singled out one by one they will laugh at the very thought that he who died a normal death as any other man was that exit, - his final exit; and she by that experience, - do they talk about it, eternalize it? They smile and continue the journey. Perfectly all right. But I tell you, you too will be called out of the pilgrimage and the voice will speak out of the vast sky: "God walks with them." And someone will question the voice, and the voice will answer, "Yes" and they will turn to you and they will be just as hysterical as they were with me. And the voice in the depths of your own soul will tell you: "God laid himself down within you to sleep, and as he slept he dreamed a dream, he is dreaming that he is you.

And then you will feel the wonderful thrill of being nailed upon this body. But O what a thrill! These whirling vortexes, no pain just joy, ecstatic joy. And then you are on the bed alone and the journey in the soul continues, but they are moving on, but you cannot rest from that moment on. Everything changes. You see people as you saw them and still they are different. You know their future, you know what they are destined to be; that everyone is destined to have the experience; and to remember in that ecstatic moment where unnumbered ages before he was nailed upon the cross through God's love.

But if I die I shall arise again and thou with me
    And if God dieth not for Man and giveth not himself
    Eternally for Man, Man could not exist."

And this is the wonderful mystery of life through death. Now here is our story for you this night.
    The Ken carey book is well aligned with Neville Goddard. Both these books use Archetypes of Judaic and Christian tradition. The ideas are representing esoteric aspects of these spiritual teachings, not exoteric. So, metaphor and psychology explain in symbol. This is not "historic" or dated material. It describes an apotheosis of individuals knowing without doubt what is what and who is whom.

a·poth·e·o·sis
    əˌpäTHēˈōsəs/
    noun
    the highest point in the development of something; culmination or climax.
    "his appearance as Hamlet was the apotheosis of his career"
    the elevation of someone to divine status; deification.

EDIT

From a Ken Carey interview

we have two parents. All biological life is the product of the intermingling of Earth and Sun. In reality, the Earth is stardust, the Sun is a star. And it's the starlight and the stardust that entwine and literally form our bodies. Our mind-brain circuitry, our bio-circuitry is far more sophisticated and advanced than any computer and in our citadel of awareness we have the opportunity to bring in the intelligence of the Sun and the intelligence of the Earth. To me this is not metaphor. These are intelligent beings as are all creatures, all life. We have the challenge and the opportunity to blend in ourselves, in our human bio-circuitry, not only starlight and stardust but time and eternity, spirit and matter, energy and structure. It's awesome. This is art. This is real art and we're not here on this planet because we did something wrong. We're here because we're creators and this is the coolest art form that has ever been invented and we want to play with it. We want to sculpt with it. This is our planet for expressing tangibly what exists in spirit. It's a different understanding of self than what we were taught. Many people have a bad self-image and it's inhibiting their success in life, so they try to reprogram themselves with a better self-image. To me that's like replacing the brass bars of the cage with bars of gold. The real challenge is to let Earth and Sun define us, let the planet define us, let the Life Force define us, moment to moment. We are literally hologramatic projections of the Universe and of the Universe's intelligence. We have the ability to not only monitor that intelligence in the Universal sea of information in which we exist but to bring it through in our language, in our art, in our architecture, in our every expression. I get passionate about this.

Douglas Gillies: Are you saying that to the extent we have a creative capacity we are able to bend light so that we can change the hologram by exerting ourselves.

Ken Carey: I agree with you, only I would say instead of 'exerting ourselves', we have to relax into who we are. When we've relaxed into that beingness, then the light bends and the world changes, ecosystems are healed and people are healed.http://www.douglasgillies.com/interviews/ken_carey.html
    Last edited by Maggie, 24th July 2016 at 00:22.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maggie For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2016), Dreamtimer (23rd July 2016), Elen (25th July 2016), modwiz (24th July 2016), PurpleLama (29th July 2016)

Thanks
    I am reproducing this post here because the original was in a members only thread.

There are other ways to consider a hologram as quite natural and part of how quantum particles are given patterns to occupy. First, let us do some word repair. Matrix are the organic patterns from the mind of the Mother. The false reality overlay we saw in the movie Matrix is really the Patrix. The demi-urge is always parasitizing and uses the Natural framework of the Matrix to support its dead concepts.

The hologram of the Matrix is the dream of Sophia we live within and we should not be under misunderstandings that dreams are not reality. Dreamscapes are the coherence that allows quantun particles to have an objective obsevation which we can then insert, or dream along, or own creations/reality. The dreams of the gods are the coherence of the observable Universe. Holograms reveal their fractality as we peer deeper into them and perceive the same "stuff". The seeming fact that one part of a hologram still contains the whole is what fractality is all about. The is nothing unreal about any of this including birthing a child. Programs are artificial intelligence and it is a copying of how the organic Universe works.

Once again, there is an artificial construct using the organic one to support it, as it could not stand on its own. Like a vine on a tree. The Patrix has been around for awhile and is core to the parasitic culture. I believe the mystics of India and their perception of Maya is a conflation of the Patrix encrusting the Matrix. Whether they parsed out the difference is unclear to me.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th July 2016), Cearna (25th July 2016), Dreamtimer (24th July 2016), Elen (25th July 2016), Maggie (24th July 2016), pointessa (30th July 2016)

Thanks
    This is a fairly serious article here: Armageddon Approaches

The Western public doesn’t know it, but Washington and its European vassals are convincing Russia that they are preparing to attack. Eric Zuesse reports on a German newspaper leak of a Bundeswehr decision to declare Russia to be an enemy nation of Germany.
    http://www.strategic-culture.org/new...st-russia.html
    This is the interpretation that some Russian politicians themselves have put on the NATO military bases that Washington is establishing on Russia’s borders.

Washington might intend the military buildup as pressure on President Putin to reduce Russian opposition to Washington’s unilateralism. However, it reminds some outspoken Russians such as Vladimir Zhirinovsky of Hitler’s troops on Russia’s border in 1941.

Zhirinovsky is the founder and leader of Russia’s Liberal Democratic Party and a vice chairman of the Russian parliament. In a confrontation with the editor of a German newspaper, Zhirinovsky tells him that German troops again on Russia’s border will provoke a preventive strike after which nothing will remain of German and NATO troops. “The more NATO soldiers in your territory, the faster you are going to die. To the last man. Remove NATO from your territory!”

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQm8L8d8uDc

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov has expressed his frustration with Washington’s reliance on force and coercion instead of diplomacy. It is reckless for Washington to convince Russia that diplomacy is a dead end without promise. When the Russians reach that conclusion, force will confront force.
    That last sentence is a sobering one.

The main problem is people. If I know about it, and thousands to perhaps millions of others in the USA know it, why does the main bulk of the population remain ignorant? To be blunt, it is a choice. The choice of where to get news. The choice to limit where one gets their news. The choice to ignore a friend or family member who informs about such news and gets labeled as conspiracy theorist.

Americans need to wake up to the dangerous situation that Washington has created, but I doubt they will. Most wars happen without the public’s knowledge until they happen. The main function of the American left-wing is to serve as a bogyman with which to scare conservatives about the country’s loss of morals, and the main function of conservatives is to create fear and hysteria about immigrants, Muslims, and Russians. There is no sign that Congress is aware of approaching Armageddon, and the media consists of propaganda.
    http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016...craig-roberts/
    Last edited by Aragorn, 25th July 2016 at 19:48. Reason: fixed your video link ;)

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2016), Dreamtimer (25th July 2016), Elen (25th July 2016), pointessa (30th July 2016)

Thanks
    I like Max Igan. He has been doing weekly shows, when he is in season, for years. He has focused on waking people up with reporting on what is happening in front of our faces, largely unnoticed, and some solutions for meeting the challenges before us. Needless to say, his frustration does show in his words sometimes and understandably so. Here is his latest show, Surviving The Matrix, and he opens with the Pokeman Go phenomenon.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2016), Cearna (26th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016)

Thanks
    A quick thought to share here. How we juxtapose opposites is important for proper cognition and seeing "the field" that reality occurs in between these poles. One example of poor juxtapostioning is "good vs. evil". The proper pole structure is good/bad. The proper pole positioning for evil or efil, if one realizes that v's and f's are interchangeable, is Life/Efil. Evil is anit-life and parasitic. Bad is largely subjective, even though it is a hugely important subjective stance.

When we have our opposites correct, cognitive dissonance is is more easily avoided.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th July 2016), Cearna (26th July 2016), Dreamtimer (26th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), pointessa (30th July 2016), PurpleLama (29th July 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I'm liking the "Russian Trump." Of course I hope war never occurs between Russia and Europe, but the quickest way to get NATO to stop screwing around with Russia is to make the European people aware of just how serious the situation is, and this guy is doing a great job of that. No one can blame Russia for standing up for its own security.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th July 2016), Cearna (27th July 2016), Dreamtimer (26th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), modwiz (26th July 2016), PurpleLama (29th July 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I'm liking the "Russian Trump." Of course I hope war never occurs between Russia and Europe, but the quickest way to get NATO to stop screwing around with Russia is to make the European people aware of just how serious the situation is, and this guy is doing a great job of that. No one can blame Russia for standing up for its own security.
    The problem as I see it, is that people in the EU tend to be slow to react. They will only come out of their shells when it's already too late, which is probably down to not caring about anything unless they perceive it as a threat to their personal safety.

You also have to keep in mind that Europe has been indoctrinated with Acronymian propaganda ever since the start of the (original) cold war, so Europe still tends to think of the Russians as "the bad guys" and of the Acronymians as "the good guys". Ludicrous, but that's the way it is. And then I'm not even going to get into the CIA sleeper cells which have been (and still are) buried within the territory of the EU — cfr. Operation Gladio.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (27th July 2016), Cearna (27th July 2016), Dreamtimer (26th July 2016), Elen (26th July 2016), modwiz (26th July 2016), pointessa (30th July 2016), PurpleLama (29th July 2016)

Thanks
    Another thoughtful sitdown with a good group. Shane is not in this one so more people may choose to watch it. Very good thoughts exchanged and I wish my voice was a part of it, lol. I felt it could have used some of my irreverence and coyote energy to liven it up a bit. It is heart felt and intelligently expressed with good moments of some passion. Lily Earthling was particularly animated when she spoke. Neils Kunze had some very good things to say about Nature and interacting with it. These people are forming the seeds of a real starting point to break free from the Patrix.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2016), bsbray (31st July 2016), Cearna (31st July 2016), Dreamtimer (30th July 2016), Elen (30th July 2016)

Thanks

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (31st July 2016), Cearna (1st August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st August 2016), Elen (1st August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Gotta catch 'em all! Hey, do they sell the poke balls on eBay?

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2016), Cearna (1st August 2016), Elen (1st August 2016), modwiz (1st August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,969 Times in 20,255 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Gotta catch 'em all! Hey, do they sell the poke balls on eBay?
    Only the second-hand ones, to be paid for in cash with cold, hard Bitcoins.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Cearna (1st August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st August 2016), Elen (1st August 2016), modwiz (1st August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    But I don't know where to find them! How can I buy poke balls if I don't know where to get the &*^%$# bitcoins?!!!

My eyebrow!

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2016), Cearna (1st August 2016), Elen (1st August 2016), modwiz (1st August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    My shopping lady friends tells me they are now paying for someone else to go catch them for them instead, of doing the hard yakka.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (1st August 2016), Dreamtimer (1st August 2016), Elen (1st August 2016), modwiz (1st August 2016)