Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 512131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: The General Theory of Stellar Metamorphosis: An Alternative for the Star Sciences

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    How do you KNOW neptune is losing mass? Can you measure changes of some kind?
    No need to measure those small changes. In the theory I'm developing the outer layers will dissipate slowly and the hydrogen will continue combining with oxygen forming water. Neptune will become a water world. As the water photoevaporates, it will eventually expose the land and resemble Earth as it currently is.

Since Earth is less massive than Neptune, we can deduce using stellar metamorphosis that Neptune will also lose large amounts of mass to interstellar space as it cools. The simple case is presented for the courts, stellar evolution is not mutually exclusive of planet formation.

That is the whole point of stellar metamorphosis. We can predict what happens to all the objects in our solar system, they are all in different stages to their evolution and none of them are related. Their youthfulness is suggested utilizing stellar metamorphosis:

1. The bigger, hotter ones are younger.

2. The most massive ones are younger.

3. The gaseous/plasmatic ones are younger.

4. The undifferentiated ones are younger.

Basically mainstream astrophysical science has had it wrong since the beginning, and I'm here to correct them. It is also very easy to visualize. Baz made me a video of the process in more than one creative approach.

The star cools, loses mass, shrinks, solidifies into a little iron cored, rocky ball called "planet" over billions of years.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th May 2016)

Thanks
    That requires that you rethink the idea of how metallic meteors are formed. IMO
    Well firstly the iron/nickel alloy formed in meteorites isn't formed in the vacuum of outer space. The vacuum has no:

1. heat source (there are no furnaces in outer space outside of stars to melt down huge amounts of iron/nickel)

2. refractory material to block heat loss in order to melt the iron/nickel to begin with

3. pressure (outer space is vacuum)

4. fuel to provide for the heat (in smelting iron out of ore, you need coke and oxygen, where is the fuel in outer space to melt down huge iron/nickel asteroids the size of cities?)

There is only one object that I've seen in outer space that has the capacity to melt down huge amounts of iron/nickel and coalesce it into giant spherical balls. That object is called a star.

They:

1. Are their own heat source (stars are hot enough to both vaporize, melt and even ionize iron)

2. the refractory material to provide heat loss prevention is done with its thick atmosphere

3. they are pressurized vessels

4. the "fuel" is provided by massive amounts of exothermic chemical (thermochemical reactions) with many different types of elements.

The star is the giant furnace which synthesizes the "planet" in its interior. Over time the thick atmosphere dissipates and leaves the iron/rocky ball leftover as a by-product.

To form iron/nickel meteorites and asteroids, these objects collide with each other producing huge shrapnel fields. Its pretty straightforward.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Chemical Reactions

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA1NB-4GCak

The youtube channel has >92,603 minutes watched (33,674 views) and 140 subscribers, with 453 videos. The main vixra paper has 2628 Unique I.P. Downloads.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    Since Earth is less massive than Neptune, we can deduce using stellar metamorphosis that Neptune will also lose large amounts of mass to interstellar space as it cools. The simple case is presented for the courts, stellar evolution is not mutually exclusive of planet formation.
    Oh-Kay.

I remember now.

So the sun would be younger than neptune which is younger than earth. Is Neptune older than Jupiter?

So that is where I'll leave this examination on the dependency of collisions to explain metallic meteors. Maybe possible. It seems like you have a pretty firm idea about what is happening and how your theory fits.

Congrats on the new stats.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Oh-Kay.

I remember now.

So the sun would be younger than neptune which is younger than earth. Is Neptune older than Jupiter?

So that is where I'll leave this examination on the dependency of collisions to explain metallic meteors. Maybe possible. It seems like you have a pretty firm idea about what is happening and how your theory fits.

Congrats on the new stats.
    Well, I wouldn't consider it "my" theory per se, I did put a significant amount of work into it, but as to ownership? Not really. Who ever works on it has ownership. The people who bear the responsibility of theory development are the owners. So far only about 10 people have made significant contributions in their own light. I wish to give them credit as the theory is developed, though it is difficult when the lines of communication are frayed.

Neptune is older than Jupiter according to this theory. Keep in mind establishment science has all the objects in our solar system the same age. Yet they are clearly very, very different in their stages of evolution. I find that type of reasoning to be rooted in false assumptions. Just because all the people in an airplane are travelling to France doesn't mean they are all the same age and were born a few seats back from the pilot.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Put frankly, establishment forgot half of their stellar evolution diagram. As the star ages, cools and dies it becomes the "planet". They forgot it because they assumed all stars shined. It was a very, very big mistake that needs to be corrected immediately.

I tried to tell electric universe people this but they still ignore me. No mainstream source pays any attention at all either. Yet it is very, very important. These are star science basics.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    I am getting help. I plan on inspiring people to crush the fools of establishment. I will not stop until complete victory.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th May 2016), The One (12th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I'm happy to help you to those ends Jeffrey. That is why I even questioned the collision idea. You seem to be pretty sure about its plausibility and that is worth something. Thanks for playing, I'm sure we'll see more rounds.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th May 2016), The One (12th May 2016)

Thanks
    I'm happy to help you to those ends Jeffrey. That is why I even questioned the collision idea. You seem to be pretty sure about its plausibility and that is worth something. Thanks for playing, I'm sure we'll see more rounds.
    The collision thing is very rare, of course. What is the real shocking part is that if collisions are rare... how exactly do marble sized particles clump together to make Earth sized spheres? I would think that if collisions are rare, then how exactly do particles even touch each other and then mysteriously melt in outer space to form huge planets? The plausibility of mainstreams arguments are not only extremely low, but they consider options that contradict their own reasoning!

What this all boils down to is that they believe whatever they want. There isn't any need to make sense in their circles. They have the degrees so they can b.s. the public unabated and unchallenged. This is deplorable and unacceptable.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th May 2016), The One (12th May 2016)

Thanks
    The Great Oxygenation Event in Stellar Metamorphosis

http://vixra.org/abs/1605.0143

The youtube channel has >96,052 minutes watched (35,052 views) and 145 subscribers, with 460 videos. The main vixra paper has 2646 Unique I.P. Downloads.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (27th May 2016)

Thanks

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th June 2016)

Thanks
    The youtube channel has >100,853 minutes watched (36,827 views) and 149 subscribers, with 468 videos. The main vixra paper has 2669 Unique I.P. Downloads.

The Laws of Hot Jupiters

http://vixra.org/abs/1606.0186

The Cornell Effect

http://vixra.org/abs/1606.0098

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (19th June 2016)

Thanks
    The youtube channel has >105,522 minutes watched (38,421 views) and 154 subscribers, with 473 videos. The main vixra paper has 2695 Unique I.P. Downloads.

The Astrophysical Principle

http://vixra.org/abs/1607.0114

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (12th July 2016)

Thanks
    The youtube channel has >106,441 minutes watched (38,736 views) and 154 subscribers, with 473 videos. The main vixra paper has 2702 Unique I.P. Downloads.

Host and Companion Delineation in Celestial Systems

http://vixra.org/abs/1607.0192

The Mass Independence and Dependence Principles of Stellar Formation and Evolution

http://vixra.org/abs/1607.0191

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (17th July 2016)

Thanks
    Check it out before it gets deleted!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stellar_metamorphosis

I love raising the flag on enemy territory. Feels good.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jeffrey W. For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (28th July 2016), Elen (28th July 2016)