Page 41 of 87 FirstFirst ... 313839404142434451 ... LastLast

Thread: A New Modwiz Video

Thanks
    Thanked 41,242 Times in 6,698 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Nothing View Post
    Nice talks here. I too enjoy the layers of LOTR. I have never read the book/s though, interesting that part about the missing last chapter. I think he may have been more likely to have been told to not include it. Though, he is a strange chap, PJ, nowadays not particularly liked by people who work in the industry as he seems to have turned greedy. The poor production values of The Hobbit are a clue to this, especially in the 3rd installment. We were forced to produce some of the worst quality scenery. And the timeline came down to a big crunch at the end, as you would be able to tell... anyway...

The main dynamic I think of often is that of the ring and of the symbols of temptations, madness of chosen vice, every person has their price.
    In the hobbit the same sickness is referred to as the dragon sickness in ways.
    And they various analogies in symbolism of the pure, the childlike innocent, the incorruptible, as such, with Frodo. The deeper information of how even the above can be worn down by the ring, with the scenes of old Bilbo.
    The undying infectious nature of evil in the psyche. The way in which Saruman is shown to be 'infected' by staring into the eye, in the scene in The Hobbit, an infection in the mind.

Then there is also the natural kings of the Ents. That often surpasses all other messages and says that even in my own mind while ordering the hierarchies, when I remember the Ents, they collapse the stack and sit on top, always.

Oh, and I just have to say, that in the LOTR talk up there, I saw at least 35 different sorts of amazing smiles from Shelley that could probably heal an untold number of people each.
    I will be sure to let Shelley know what you said about her smile. I am sure she will be happy to hear that she is having such an effect on some people by simply smiling.
    "To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

"Misery loves company. Wisdom has to look for it." -- Anonymous

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2016), Aragorn (1st June 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), Elen (1st June 2016), enjoy being (1st June 2016), Joanna (8th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,406 Times in 1,137 Posts
    Enjoyed the evening and listened to them all......resonate

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sandy For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st June 2016), Aragorn (1st June 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), Elen (1st June 2016), heyokah (1st June 2016), Joanna (8th June 2016), modwiz (1st June 2016)

Thanks
    This show was inspired by Newearth and the videos Sylvie has put out.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQIPV3v4v0c

A tutorial by Mats Uldal in using psychological acupressure to recalibrate the frequency of the body and relieve PTSD, trauma, and many other energetic blockages in the body.

"To learn who rules over you simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize" -- Voltaire

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."-- Eleanor Roosevelt

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), Elen (8th June 2016), Joanna (8th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    Modwiz, I've just had a chance to catch up with your and Shelley's LOTR talk. When the last movie came out, I was surprised that the Scouring of the Shire wasn't included, as it's an important, and unexpected, scene - which I always felt from the book, was an alert to 'be aware of the sting in the tail'. That even when the darkness appears to be gone, and the process of getting it gone all over, to be ready to act on any unexpected contingency. It's also a warning of the vindictive capacities of control addicts who have lost control...as Saruman put it (I can't recall the exact words), 'You pulled my house down, so I've pulled down yours'. And he did it by sneaking in behind their backs....and I feel in this time now, the message is to have pan-vision.

As well as Numenor being a direct Atlantis equivalent, I also feel that there are hints of old Atlanteans or people of other old/older civilizations becoming 'Inner Earth' people...and I'm thinking here of the High Elves who came from the 'immortal land of the West' - such as Galadriel's brother Finrod Felagund (written about in The Simarillion - the history of Middle Earth preceding LOTR) who created the beautiful (and secure for a long time) underground realm, Nargathrond.....which was visualized somewhat in Thranduil's deep cavern home in The Hobbit.
    Also, Tolkien's word for elves, 'Eldar', translates literally as 'star people'...so he was talking about star people on the earth.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2016), Cearna (4th July 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), modwiz (8th June 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Loved what you said about Allah, modwiz! Same God as everybody has.

Yes, yes: "Get over it people"

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2016), Cearna (4th July 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), Joanna (8th June 2016), modwiz (8th June 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    A small detail in your Nibiru episode; about the starmap grid over Cygnus, actually it's on the upper left wing of the Swan. Deneb, the alpha star of Cygnus, which is marked on the map, is in the tail of the swan, so you can take your bearings from Deneb.

I wrote this post last year about Nibiru, which you may be interested in reading, and also the photos in it, which I took in 2014 - which, to my understanding, is when Nibiru's trajectory was altered.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (8th June 2016), Dreamtimer (8th June 2016), Elen (8th June 2016), modwiz (8th June 2016)

Thanks

Mystic View #22: Wetiko or Wendigo: A Human Mind Virus

Not too many have heard of this word but, it has had some exposure in sites like Zengardner. Although, as usual with him, the work is not original and links to another site. Don Juan, in Castaneda's work referred to something like it as "flyers". Wendigo is an Algonquin term and has heavy cultural accretions. The Gnostic term of Archon, in there classic sense, speaks more of a mind virus. The New Age archon and Ufologists have made a mess of the term. John Lash has the best definition of archon, IMO. It is an inorganic mind virus/parasite. Negative Jinn resemble the behavior as well and my opinion is there is a conflation with disgruntled fire spirits with the archons. Zoroaster and not Zoroastrianism, (like the difference between Jesus and Christianity) spoke of devas. Some gave good counsel to heed and some gave bad counsel to ignore. A recent book by ex-psychiatrist Paul Levy , the most current discussion, implies this is based on the shadow self and has no external genesis.
    http://realitysandwich.com/75652/greatest_epidemic/

Although our talk for the sake of brevity does not parse all of this out , we think it is a good discussion and relevant to a phenomena that is quite real and evident. Especially in politicians and business leaders.

Last edited by modwiz, 24th June 2016 at 11:55.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), Dreamtimer (24th June 2016), Elen (24th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th June 2016)

Retired Member Australia
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,196 Times in 164 Posts
    What a great discussion, thank you.

Big thanks to Shelly for bringing up the disease containing it’s own medicine, that the cure and the disease are one. I totally agree that the combining of the opposites gives resolve. My own experience with malevolent ED beings (not Wetiko though, dw lol) attests for me the fact that such incidents offer enormous opportunities to transcend my greatest fears and to know myself in ways which could easily be overlooked or undervalued otherwise. For example, you mentioned your definition of gnosis (which I love btw), that it’s knowing what to do in the moment. It is because of the physical attacks I’ve experienced that I have come to trust my gnosis so implicitly. Without exception, I knew exactly what to do during each attack and when I didn’t my HS verbally guided me, and I have experienced a decent number of attacks at this point. Great to know considering physical attacks happen while I’m awake, gnosis is usually not so readily available in that way in my waking state, unlike my dream state, great to know it comes through in that way when **** gets real, as they say. That’s just one example. I really appreciate Shelly bringing this up because I have elicited negative reactions when sharing this view and my alchemic approach to this with others before. I’m not suggesting it's for everyone, it’s not for the faint-hearted, if one prefers to put up shields etc. then great, but it’s wonderful to hear someone who gets that, so big thanks again, to both of you.

A short doco on the Wetiko here (duration 3:30), for anyone who’s interested.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (24th June 2016), Cearna (6th July 2016), Dreamtimer (27th June 2016), Elen (24th June 2016), modwiz (24th June 2016)

Thanks
    Shelley and I take on this meme and toss it around in our Mystic View way. As usual, we look for the lemonade to make with any possible lemon. I had never heard of the term until Kev Baker asked about it during a show he did with the Mystic View crew. After that, it started showing up everywhere and doing a show about it seemed right.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2016), Dreamtimer (27th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016)

Thanks
    Since I mention the Kev Baker Show in the above post, here is the one the Shelley and I did with him on May 30th, and where I first heard about the Mandela Effect. I had to ask him about it when he brought it up.

Last edited by modwiz, 25th June 2016 at 07:08.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (25th June 2016), Dreamtimer (27th June 2016), Elen (25th June 2016)

Thanks
    This video is a really good one, with the focus being on a concept that Kjell introduced to us at GMoP. That is being heart-minded as a way of being cohesion because we cannot and should not necessarily be like-minded. Coming from the heart gives us a central focus we can agree on while having different opinions about some details.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (26th June 2016), Dreamtimer (27th June 2016), Elen (27th June 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    That was a good little doco, Innocent Warrior. The first person I heard use the word doco is Gotye who likes to make docos about his musical creations.

The first time I heard of a Wendigo was through gaming. Many of the games we play draw from legend and lore.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (27th June 2016), Elen (27th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (28th June 2016), modwiz (27th June 2016)

Thanks
    MysticView - Another Conversation with Dan Winter

We did another interview with Dan Winter and having done some homework we engage Dan in a way that he may be easier to understand for some peole and that would be a good thing. Dan Winter is a genius and is very generous with his work, with multiple websites with multiple links within those websites. So I invite you to join Shelley and I as we speak with Dan again on Mystic View.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2016), Aragorn (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (28th June 2016)

Thanks
    These videos go up first on out GMoPT.V. you tube channel and our first Dan Winter show is the most viewed show we ever did. This second one, up one day is off to a good start. Dan is very popular and has a big following and I thought his work would receive a warm reception here but, that does not seem to be the case. Interesting. I find his work to be relevant and applicable as well as important to our consciousness with regards to our lifting ourselves up and be our own savior. Much needed IMO because there is no one coming to save us. We have not demonstrated a will to help our selves. Just a will to complain about our plight and wait for someone, anyone, to fix things for us. When tools for self help lay around unused, one can see why there is a reticence to assist, never mind save us. We are being observed.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2016), Aragorn (28th June 2016), Dreamtimer (28th June 2016), Elen (1st July 2016)

Thanks
    This video just went up on our GMoPTV site. Shelley and I were up against a deadline and had to get a show into our graphics people. Although both of us were exhausted and it was late, we did what we hope was a thoughtful show.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (4th July 2016), Aragorn (4th July 2016), Cearna (6th July 2016), Elen (4th July 2016)