Page 15 of 40 FirstFirst ... 51213141516171825 ... LastLast

Thread: Sasquatch Vocalizations 4.0

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,116 Times in 3,777 Posts
    here are two vids of the psychic explorer: kewaunee lapseritis.
    one of the most interesting individuals in sasquatchdom.
    where he ventures few dare to tread.

his beginnings.

Last edited by jimmer, 3rd August 2015 at 17:14.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (3rd August 2015), Frances (4th August 2015), sandancer (4th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts
    I really liked that second interview Jimmer...a lot of what he says resonates with me. Wish he had an easier name to remember, lol. Several things he discusses ties into some of my points/experiences I've shared in the 'Great Experiment' thread. I feel validated I'm on the right the path. He would very much appreciate my kundalini story and the message I've shared as it coincides with his point in the last few minutes of the interview and his discussion on being 'open hearted'. I realize this is difficult for many to truly understand until they have those kind of experiences but I believe it's why we're here. The majority of the population doesn't understand what it means to be spiritual as they are caught up in the 3D experience. I understand as I use to be one of them. I have high hopes this is changing as I watch people grow and I know as long as it continues, we'll all be able to experience the Golden Age of our desires some time in the future.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (5th August 2015), jimmer (3rd August 2015), sandancer (4th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    for those who aren't familiar with joan ocean and her sasquatch people experiences,
    here's an except from a portion of her story:

The Wise Ones guided us to their bones which lay openly on the Earth (amazing since no one seems able to find bones of the Sasquatch.)
    Some ancient bones that have been discovered have been mis-identified as bones of other races.
    It is interesting that the sign placed near the bones by researchers says: These are the Bones of the Ancient Ones.
    They did not know whose bones they were, only that they were ancient.
    They are very tall skeletons, much bigger than those of the people who lived on the land during that time, around 600 AD according to the Wise Ones.
    These bones were 6 - 7 feet tall while the indigenous people at that time measured 5'2 to 5'4.

the ancient ones or just run-of-the-mill giants?

here are the skeletons. click on the image to review her incredible story.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (4th August 2015), Frances (4th August 2015), sandancer (4th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    hum. portals.

mike has experienced a red orb (or possibly a portal) materialize before him.
    seems that some believe that portals are in fixed, geomagnetic locations.
    what if they can materialize at will, anywhere, like opening a doorway?
    does that help explain some of the strange missing 411 incidents?

let's talk portals.

is this one?

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNaF3qTmz0A

this video is a pure oddity.
    long before the skinwalker ranch story, there was the sedona, arizona
    portal incidents experienced by the linda bradshaw family.
    this is the only surviving compilation of vhs anomalies they recorded.
    it's tre amateur-hour.
    the book, merging dimensions,
    it's quite the read.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIi3qECqGBw

this is a presentation by tom dongo who helped investigate the bradshaw portal incidents.
    often tom and linda would walk at night, completly pitch black, and take polaroid photos.
    there are plenty of illustrations in this presentation, but possibly the most fascinating
    comes at 38:28 -- an unexplainable, close-up of an interdimensional being.
    this alone will serve to blow your mind up.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW70x8xd3T0

tom talks about ufos a lot, but are they really 'off-world' alien entities or something much closer and interdimensional?
    Last edited by jimmer, 4th August 2015 at 19:38.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (4th August 2015), Frances (4th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Since it's kinda slow on the Sasquatch front I thought I would expand a bit on something I mentioned back on page 12 or 13 about the public lands of the United States being under international law. I think this is important for anyone involved in the missing 411 work of David Paulides to have this knowledge. I had mentioned many of our national monuments fall under international law thanks to The 1972 World Heritage Treaty discussed here:
    http://www.infowars.com/united-natio...ve-land-grabs/

“Neither Congress, nor any state legislature, has ever voted to approve any of the 47 UN Biosphere Reserves in the United States. The management policy for millions of acres covered by these reserves is crafted by international committees of bureaucrats, none of whom is elected. To comply with ‘international obligations,’ the United States conforms its management policy and, in some cases. its law to accommodate the wishes of bureaucrats that are completely unknown to the people who are governed by the policies,” Lamb insists.

“This reality is but a hint of what is in store for those governed by the rule of international law. Massive documents, such as the 1140-page ‘Global Biodiversity Assessment,’ the 300-page ‘Agenda 21,’ and the 410-page ‘Our Global Neighborhood,’ all paint a picture of the international law that is being devised to govern the world in the 21st century.” (For more information visit www.eco.freedom.org .) "

I was researching something else when I came across additional information that continues to enforce the above. Check this out:

Foreign Agents

Pan American Treaty of 12-26-1933(49STA3097) Treaty Series 881- convention on Rights & Duties of the States-Congress took State statues off and put the States under international law. State statues don’t hold standing in international law, also called Montevideo Treaty.

International Organization Immunities Act of 12-9-1945- Congress relinquished every public office over to the U.N. Local governments up to the president fall under UN jurisdiction. Congress gave the UN right to dictate what laws will be international & gave them the right to tax the States.

International Reorganization Rescind Act- Congress put this into form but they never took action to rescind the act. Fairly recently an Ohio judge filed suit claiming that Congress did not have the right to relinquish government authority over to the UN (a Corporation or foreign country) and that the congressional act was a constitutional violation because they didn’t put it to the States or the people to agree on it. In 2005 the US Supreme court declined to hear the case therefore all public offices are under UN jurisdiction & they are not American citizens.

Ya I get this is a bit much to absorb. But we have to understand we're under international law which explains why the government officials aren't cooperating and ignoring the FOIA requests by David and others...they don't have to comply. Additionally you now know they(these government officials) are considered 'Foreign Agents' acting under the compliance of international law. If this information is being interpreted correctly, not only are our national monuments and parks under international law so is every State and as it says above' state statues don't have standing in international law'.

So.......we'll be spinning our wheels making requests and demands to the wrong entities. My guess is, we as individuals have no rights under international law and never will so they could care less how many disappear as 'they' have openly declared the need for depopulation. I feel strongly by more people complaining, it will just give them(those in charge) more fuel to shut down our parks indefinitely. A thought occurred to me...could the whole point in disappearing boys/men be to assist in keeping the population down? Look how many men have been killed in the military, by design. Veterans are targets and have been treated like guinea pigs being injected with god knows what diseases via the MIC's(Military Industrial Complex) vaccination programs. Our military is comprised mainly of the male gender so considering the globalists agenda, I can see why men are more of a target in these forest disappearances than women at this point. It's important to mention, until we know more, lumping all the cases under one cause is premature, but I'm just contributing this theory based on what we know about the globalist agenda, as it does fit nicely into their long term desires.

The problem lies in the fact that we have no enforcement! Think about what I shared above.....the people in charge that you would think you can go to for assistance/enforcement, are considered to be foreign agents! Which is why they won't help! Who's to say how many working in these departments/areas actually understand this....but you can bet the one's at the top such as the Secretary of the DOI (Department of Interior)understands, which is who our national parks fall under!
    http://www.doi.gov/whoweare/secretaryjewell.cfm

Obama appointee Secretary Sally Jewell is going to save all those lost/ NOT

So the big question remains, what can we even do about it? And don't say Oathkeepers cause their fearless 'leader' has a bit of a problem in the fact that he's a Yale graduate with a barrister title (attorney) making him a 'foreign agent' too if I understand correctly. Furthermore, I believe his organization is a non-profit under a 501(c)3 which has all of them falling under the jurisdiction of the UNTIED STATES OF AMERICA INC. ...ya...see where this is going.......

Additionally...when you're active military, you also are chattel to a different set of laws which is exactly why you'll see no help from them either. Anybody else find the current situation stemming from the recent Tennessee military shooting a little odd? The center’s commanding officer, Lt. Cmdr. Timothy White who allegedly fired back at the dumba$$ self proclaimed Jihadist who intentionally went to kill people, will have to face a court martial by the UNITED STATES NAVY(capitalized on purpose)for his heroic actions because he illegally discharged a firearm on federal property....seriously??? ya...seriously....and it's because he's under the jurisdiction of the corporation, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA INC. and its international laws most likely postulated then devised under such entities as the UNITED NATIONS.

Bottom line, we're screwed and as I continually research, the one common theme I keep happening upon is enforcement. You will come across people that really 'get it'...they truly understand how the rightful system has been circumvented and every time what stops them dead in their tracks from any type of accomplishment is lack of enforcement.

PS And if I'm inaccurate in anything I've stated I'm more than happy to be corrected, so anyone speak up if they know more I only politely ask that they provide references to back statements so we can confirm, not just rhetoric.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 4th August 2015 at 21:03.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th August 2015), jimmer (4th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey Jimmer,
    Looks like we posted on top of one another, my apologies. Had I known you were posting I would have held off on mine for a while.
    Thanks for the new info, will check it out.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th August 2015), jimmer (4th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    if it some international/USA consortium, how would you explain the paranormal
    aspects of the disappearances and discoveries.

a two year old child goes missing, weeks later found miles away, two mountains away,
    at the tree line elevation, requiring a rough, several hundred foot climb.
    a two year old -- the agenda 21 gov't folks did that?

how? better yet, why the strangeness? not just strangeness – high strangeness.

I get that agenda 21 is the creeping crud, but are they posing these cases as paranormal?

my take, it's not caused by we humans.
    even paulides is there.
    Last edited by jimmer, 5th August 2015 at 13:41.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (4th August 2015), Frances (8th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Hey Jimmer,
    Looks like we posted on top of one another, my apologies. Had I known you were posting I would have held off on mine for a while.
    Thanks for the new info, will check it out.

the third video, the 2 hour presentation will delight and perplex, I guar-on-tee.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (4th August 2015), Frances (8th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Well the problem lies in the fact we don't know what kind of technology our government has access to. Maybe they can open up portals, maybe they have cloaking devices....we just don't know, so me personally...I can't rule out their involvement.

My point in posting the international law info is because the people of authority you would think might be able to help us aren't going to assist in the manner we would expect as these individuals are 'foreign agents', which is why when you read about some of these cases, you hear stories how government officials aren't cooperating. I'm showing you some of the reasons why that could be in the post above.

EDIT TO ADD: 'They' have also told us, "never let a crisis go to waste", so you can bet whatever is advantageous to them in regards to these disappearances of people, whether they're behind it or not, they're going to do whatever they can in order to obtain maximum results by taking advantage of the situation.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 5th August 2015 at 01:13.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th August 2015), jimmer (5th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Divine Feminine View Post
    Well the problem lies in the fact we don't know what kind of technology our government has access to. Maybe they can open up portals, maybe they have cloaking devices....we just don't know, so me personally...I can't rule out their involvement.

My point in posting the international law info is because the people of authority you would think might be able to help us aren't going to assist in the manner we would expect as these individuals are 'foreign agents', which is why when you read about some of these cases, you hear stories how government officials aren't cooperating. I'm showing you some of the reasons why that could be in the post above.

oh, I do get where you're coming from.

I just don't see gov't agencies laying a cover of high strangeness.
    it's too involved, even for the dopes in big gov't.

which of paulides books have you read?
    I've got the orange, western states edition.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (5th August 2015), Frances (8th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Looks like I had a double so I'll use this to answer your question...

I have not read David's books. I have however listened to several of his interviews and read about various cases online. Two cases I remember off the top of my head where there seemed to be odd behavior by government officials or should I call them 'foreign agents' was the Jaryd Atadero case out of northern Colorado and the Dennis Martin case from the Great Smoky Mtn National Park.

If you go to this link on David's site, it takes you to the SAR(Search and Rescue) organizations. Look how many are listed...and I bet you all of them are 'incorporated' and therefore can be considered 'foreign agents' under the direction of international law and the UNITED NATIONS. Do these guys even understand who they represent? Probably not.....
    http://www.canammissing.com/links.html

Again, I wouldn't lump all these cases into one cause, we just don't know enough yet.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 5th August 2015 at 01:46.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th August 2015), jimmer (5th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th August 2015), lift the veil (6th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Hey Jimmer,
    I just haven't had time to go through the last set of videos you've posted. I enjoyed all the others, but I ran out of free time. Hopefully I can get to them in the next couple of days. Sorry I can't stay on top of it, unfortunately work gets in the way.

Hey Jimmer,
    I just haven't had time to go through the last set of videos you've posted. I enjoyed all the others, but I ran out of free time. Hopefully I can get to them in the next couple of days. Sorry I can't stay on top of it, unfortunately work gets in the way.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Frances (8th August 2015), jimmer (6th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 Times in 625 Posts
    I definitely believe that portals/vortices are in play here and are utilized by many of the denizens of other dimensions, whomever they may be.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lift the veil For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (9th August 2015), Frances (8th August 2015), jimmer (6th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by lift the veil View Post
    I definitely believe that portals/vortices are in play here and are utilized by many of the denizens of other dimensions, whomever they may be.
    and what about the missing 411 cases?

here one second, gone the next, forever.

has there ever been scientific research/experiments into vortices?

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jimmer For This Useful Post:

Divine Feminine (9th August 2015), Frances (8th August 2015), lift the veil (8th August 2015)