Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Another attack/hack

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Another attack/hack

For those here that update every so often at Divinecosmos/Wilcock, it appears to be getting some attention again, interesting that the latest article has really had the minions working hard on stopping info getting out, even though DW has exlent security in place so he says, makes me wonder if Giam tv has been getting attention also, as the ratings of Corey/dw latest vids was above expected. I know that we here had some attention from minions ( correct me if I am wrong TheOne/Malc ) while Corey data was being shared here, is this the norm when new data or seeking within new data comes on line ?.

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    They could just be making it up, btw. It promotes the show: "Hot disclosure! So hot that TPTB hackers are trying to shut us down!"

Manufactured drama is what I call it.

These people are pros in ENTERTAINMENT, which alt media is something of a fictional "reality show" with tabloid journalism and sensationalism running rampant. They just keep upgrading and changing the narrative. AI is the latest Big Item.

Boring.
    Last edited by Steve, 3rd August 2015 at 08:46.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Steve For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (3rd August 2015), Marique (11th August 2015), Phoenix (3rd August 2015)

Thanks
    Fair enough Steve, time will tell.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Steve (3rd August 2015)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I guess this forum must mostly consist of "minions" because there are probably not a lot of people left here who will stick up for him much.

There are two sides to any controversial issue, and David Wilcock has said plenty of stuff in the past that just 100% did not pan out, from saying there would be a grand ascension of humanity in 2000 that would change everyone, to saying that Obama would disclose ET existence on prime time TV back around 2008 or 2010. As sad as it is that he goes from one crock of crap to another, whether he truly believes it himself or is just looking for attention the whole time, what's even sadder to me is that so many people pay so little attention that Gaiam is still able to even give him the time of day.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (3rd August 2015), Marique (11th August 2015)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I guess this forum must mostly consist of "minions" because there are probably not a lot of people left here who will stick up for him much.

There are two sides to any controversial issue, and David Wilcock has said plenty of stuff in the past that just 100% did not pan out, from saying there would be a grand ascension of humanity in 2000 that would change everyone, to saying that Obama would disclose ET existence on prime time TV back around 2008 or 2010. As sad as it is that he goes from one crock of crap to another, whether he truly believes it himself or is just looking for attention the whole time, what's even sadder to me is that so many people pay so little attention that Gaiam is still able to even give him the time of day.
    I find it ever so fascinating how those proven liars and frauds find/keep an audience time and again.

It's almost as if the bs stories that didn't 'pan out' are being rewarded as an act of bravery for 'sticking out their neck when no one else dares to'.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

bsbray (4th August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    much the same as the internet scheme gurus who promote easy wealth creation ideas, decades later that machine is still rolling with no end to the line of suckers who buy the brooklyn bridge yet again since it was packaged differently.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ZShawn For This Useful Post:

Marique (11th August 2015)

Thanks
    The site is still troubled and somewhat disconnected, as one cannot access material, for this to be still ongoing, looks as if the minions have done a good job.

Thanks
    Thanked 48,690 Times in 10,221 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    The site is still troubled and somewhat disconnected, as one cannot access material, for this to be still ongoing, looks as if the minions have done a good job.
    Can you explain what material it is that you are looking for.

cheers
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

Thanks
    My interest is the comments section within latest article TheOne, have noticed the hit counter for all articles is/has been snail like due to being unable to access articles.

Thanks
    My interest is the comments section within latest article TheOne, have noticed the hit counter for all articles is/has been snail like due to being unable to access articles.
    My interests is the comments section within latest article TheOne,
    Sorry if i am not following you but can you provide a link to the material you are referring to.This is new to me

All the forum should be accessible unless threads have been closed and moved

We are running vbulletin 4.2.1 we do not have a blog section and usually articals are on cms
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

16. The Following User Says Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

bsbray (4th August 2015)

Thanks
    http://divinecosmos.com/

Oh, not here, in the first post I mention this site.

Thanks
    http://divinecosmos.com/

Oh, not here, in the first post I mention this site.
    Lol i thought you was going on about this site

Thanks
    Lol for me it is nice to have a morning chuckle, while being aware that a wee frustration bubble about not getting into comments section lingers lol

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

The One (3rd August 2015)

Thanks
    Back to normal again, for now.

Thanks
    Back to normal again, for now.
    Hello buddy there is nothing we can do here about another website ,but you can contact them here http://divinecosmos.com/index.php/co...s-sp-198450853

cheers