Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colloidal Silver

Thanks
    Are there any good websites discussing use with animals that you would recommend? Aliments,dosages stuff like that.

Thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kitsune For This Useful Post:

bsbray (7th August 2015), Elen (14th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,244 Times in 922 Posts
    I haven't researched pet applications at all. And even human dosages are very subjective.

But I did run across an "alternative medicine" story with a cat that lost and then regrew its tail.

The suggestion is that they know what they need and how much. The story is very interesting though it does not involve colloidal metals, but rather metals in another state.

Mammals normally can't regrow limbs and a tail would be especially difficult considering it has multiple bones, joints, sinew and muscle besides skin and fur.

As a teaser, I believe the substance responsible for the regrowth is a variant of a mixture of Rhodium and Iridium, however perhaps enzymes are equally important.
    Last edited by lcam88, 7th August 2015 at 12:43.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lcam88 For This Useful Post:

bsbray (7th August 2015), Elen (14th April 2017), Kitsune (7th August 2015)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    This is a very important topic and one seem to forget about it when one needs it.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (14th April 2017)

Retired Member Netherlands
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,496 Times in 1,190 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by lcam88 View Post
    There is a forum with a very very knowledgable "salt" chemist (Kephra) who has shared a lot of good information about how to produce colloidal silver and colloidal gold properly. The goal is to end with a nano-particle about 10 nanometers in diameter composed of pure silver (or gold) in colloidal suspension within the resulting solution.

http://forum.cgcsforum.com/
    It seems the above mentioned forum is either off-line or non-existent

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Outlander For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2017), Dreamtimer (15th April 2017), Elen (15th April 2017)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Have been using Colloidal Silver for many years now. I keep some in a small spray bottle and every morning I spray a little under my tongue and into the back of my throat. Never get colds and/or influenza. If I do sneeze and suspect that I have been infected by a cold or influenza bug - I ensure I use that spray bottle a little more. I also keep a cut onion in a bowl in several locations in my home. During the Black Plague entries found in the logbooks/diaries of Doctors noted that: In the homes where there was an abundance of garlic and onions - there was little to no illness and often no death.

Colloidal Silver has definitely helped me in many ways. Had a pre cancerous growth on my nose that my GP has burned off/treated with liquid Nitrogen. He did this several times and it would dry up and fall off and promptly grow back. I have treated the stubborn growth along with many others - gone for good.

I use Colloidal Gold a little more sparingly and only on my skin. Ascorbic Acid is another gem to include in any health regime. In response to the comments about silverware - copper piping used to be used when placing plumbing into a home and now it is a thing of the past - why? Copper is another gem to include in our health regime.

Bluebloods and the colour of Human skin - is that the colour of the skin of the characters in the movie Avatar? Have not watched it for some time - maybe that is a clue for the deep critical thinkers??

Colloidal Silver and Colloidal Gold - absolutely a must for anyone who wants to learn about keeping their Human Vessel in great health. I have used Colloidal Silver with my aging Kitty Cat - whom I no longer vaccinate. She went to the vet for minor surgery a few months ago - just for her teeth and I was informed that for her age she is in excellent health. She is sixteen going on seventeen and plays me like a piano.

Much Respect & Much Peace - Amanda

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2017), Dreamtimer (15th April 2017), Elen (15th April 2017), sandy (15th April 2017)

Retired Member Virgin Islands
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,254 Times in 356 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Amanda View Post
    Have been using Colloidal Silver for many years now. I keep some in a small spray bottle and every morning I spray a little under my tongue and into the back of my throat. Never get colds and/or influenza.
    I wear a piece of uranium ore, same results.

I always have Colloidal silver on hand, but mostly to rinse out cuts.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2017), Elen (15th April 2017), sandy (16th April 2017)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts

How to make a Colloidal Silver Machine

This video doesn't show how you make the Colloidal Silver, but it shows how you can make a CS generator (Machine) which is very helpful if you are serious about making CS. It has been recommended that you use batteries rather than a wall-plug adapter, so the guy here is showing a generator for batteries. This looks really easy actually...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (15th April 2017), Dreamtimer (16th April 2017), sandy (16th April 2017)