Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Corporations And Various Mediums Supporting The Red Hair Trend

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,746 Times in 571 Posts

Corporations And Various Mediums Supporting The Red Hair Trend

Inspiration for this topic came from THE GREAT EXPERIMENT thread found here:
    http://jandeane81.com/threads/6710-T...ment-explained

We were discussing Divergents and their possible link to the MC1R gene which is the recessive gene for red hair. Part of the theory I was suggesting is Divergents are being used to create energy templates and/or grids via Kundalini due to a scene shown towards the end of the movie Insurgent, which is part of the Divergent Series. The purpose of the creation of these energy grids would be to establish Christ Unity Consciousness and these energy templates would be accessible to all as they lie within 'the field' which we are all connected to. It has often been mentioned that those with the MC1R gene are from the Christ bloodline which is why I suggested the following concept above.

In the movie Insurgent, there was a scene at the end where a woman states this:
    "HELLO,
    I COME FROM OUTSIDE THE WALL WHERE WE HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED EACHOTHER. WE DESIGNED YOUR CITY AS AN EXPERIMENT. WE BELIEVE IT'S THE ONLY WAY TO RECOVER THE HUMANITY WE HAVE LOST. AND WE CREATED FACTIONS TO ENSURE PEACE..WE BELIEVE THERE WILL BE THOSE AMONG YOU WHO WILL TRANSCEND THESE FACTIONS. THESE WILL BE THE DIVERGENT. THEY ARE THE TRUE PURPOSE OF THIS EXPERIMENT, THEY ARE VITAL TO HUMANITY'S SURVIVAL. IF YOU'RE WATCHING THIS NOW, THAN AT LEAST ONE OF YOU IS PROOF THAT OUR EXPERIMENT HAS SUCCEEDED. THE TIME HAS COME FOR YOU TO EMERGE FROM YOUR ISOLATION AND REJOIN US. WE ALLOWED YOU TO BELIEVE THAT YOU'RE THE LAST OF US, BUT YOU'RE NOT. MANKIND WAITS FOR YOU WITH HOPE, BEYOND THE WALL."

I broke down and defined the above on the thread as eluding to the possibility of disclosure on a mass scale and that planet Earth being used as an 'Experiment'. Personally, I was quite excited after watching this film as it's giving me the impression 'the gig' may be up. You will have to view the thread listed above to get the full story.

What's interesting is lately I was noticing more and more that women were playing lead roles and many of them have variations of red in their hair. Knowing there are control mechanisms in place within the entertainment industry to 'edit the scripts' so to speak, I had to believe 'the red hair' phenomenon was not just my imagination and that maybe there might be a purpose behind what I was observing.

Yes my interpretation could be wrong, it's only a theory, but the red hair paradox cannot be ignored. Whether 'the gig' is up or not remains to be seen, and as I mentioned in the original thread 'they' might try and squeeze out a few more years of evilness before things turn around. I thought it would be interesting to see how many of the corporate companies are jumping on the bandwagon using red hair characters to pitch their products, movies and t.v. shows to the masses. Is it for the purpose of promoting the alien connection? Or is it for the purpose of Christ Unity Consciousness or both?

Let's have some fun! Take a look at this link below. Download it if you can and then blow it up so the companies can be seen more clearly. As you're watching t.v., movies, videos, commercials, etc.. or reading magazines, take notice of the companies and brands using red haired actors. See if you can find them on this wheel of corporations. I think it would be best if we stuck to current publications/scripts, so let's say nothing older than a year, EXCEPT if you think whatever you're sharing touches on the topics we discussed in the original 'The Great Experiment Explained' thread. Even if the company isn't on the list, let's get it on here anyways.

Article here:
    http://www.businessinsider.com/this-...e-world-2012-6

Here's something else you can do, look at the membership roster of The Council On Foreign Relations to see if any of the corporations or company's board members show up:

Corporate Members
    http://www.cfr.org/about/corporate/roster.html

Individual Members- this could be where you find the CEO's rather than the company itself

http://www.cfr.org/about/membership/....html?letter=Y

NOW.......TIME TO HARVEST! kidding
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 27th May 2015 at 17:23.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st August 2015), bsbray (20th May 2015), Ciauzar (20th May 2015), DaRkViPeR (20th May 2015), grannyfranny (21st May 2015), lookbeyond (21st May 2015), MaryMay (23rd May 2015), modwiz (20th May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015), naochan (21st May 2015), RealityCreation (20th May 2015), Verum (20th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here's one:
    Dr. Pepper

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st August 2015), Ciauzar (20th May 2015), Flyover (22nd May 2015), grannyfranny (21st May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015), Verum (20th May 2015)

In Memoriam United States
    Thanks
    My goodness, if red hair is back in fashion, I will be able to find more clothes that work for my color way. Oops, I am on my way to grey; not much more time for me to claim that I am strawberry blonde and ready for "blondes have more fun." I always figured I am one big recessive gene, red hair, curly hair, blue eyes, etc. Well if Myly What's her name goes red, it must be an illuminati scheme and I will be happy to be gray!!!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (22nd May 2015), Divine Feminine (22nd May 2015), mojo (21st May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Two new movies, Tomorrowland, by DISNEY, who's on the corporate circle, and Jupiter Ascending by WARNER BROS. one of the five mega media moguls. Notice the hints of red in the lead female's hair? Notice how similar both venues are in these trailers? You have the 'car scene', the old dilapidated house', and the guy who seems to know something, George Clooney/Sean Bean

TOMORROWLAND

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st August 2015), Ciauzar (22nd May 2015), grannyfranny (22nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    HBO Series, GAME OF THRONES, here's a queen with red hair and another potential one in the making.

MARGAERY TYRELL QUEEN OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS and SANSA STARK below

I noticed the actress who plays Sansa, Sophie Turner, is a Pisces born on Feb. 21, 1996 which adds up to the life path number #3..now I gotta go look up Natalie Dormer, lol........nope, sorry Natalie, no life path number #3.

EDIT TO ADD: I should mention that HBO is owned by TIME WARNER, which is a member on the CFR roster so there's a direct link.
    Last edited by Divine Feminine, 22nd May 2015 at 05:31.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (23rd May 2015), grannyfranny (22nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Forgive me if this is off-topic, or not relevant. I watched this interview a few months ago. . Mel V talks about the red hair green eye gene having something to do with DNA. . . interesting she called it a dragon gene, I believe. . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWNQUJj2qc0
    Last edited by Rocket's Mom, 22nd May 2015 at 04:02. Reason: add link

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rocket's Mom For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st August 2015), Ciauzar (23rd May 2015), Divine Feminine (22nd May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here's a fairly recent GoDaddy commercial with lots of red hair. I had to dig a little on this one...It appears that GoDaddy was bought out by KKR in 2011. Who's KKR? Had to look this one up myself, KKR stands for Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co. As soon as I saw they were lined up with Bain Capital and Goldman Sachs I knew exactly what they were all about and of course they are on the roster as a member of THE COUNCIL ON FOREIGN RELATIONS, aka CFR. See this article for more info: http://deadlinelive.info/2011/06/27/...ut-who-is-kkr/

GODADDY COMMERCIAL

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st August 2015), Ciauzar (23rd May 2015), grannyfranny (22nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts
    Last edited by Shadowself, 22nd May 2015 at 14:25.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st August 2015), Ciauzar (23rd May 2015), Divine Feminine (26th May 2015), grannyfranny (22nd May 2015)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Oh, the tangled webs they weave...

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (23rd May 2015), Divine Feminine (26th May 2015), grannyfranny (22nd May 2015)

Thanks
    Thanked 4,290 Times in 688 Posts

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shadowself For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st August 2015), Ciauzar (23rd May 2015), Divine Feminine (26th May 2015), grannyfranny (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemma For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st August 2015), Ciauzar (23rd May 2015), Divine Feminine (26th May 2015), grannyfranny (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Here's a new one coming out, and again, the lead female, character Claire Dearing, has red hair.

JURASSIC WORLD- RELEASE DATE JUNE 12, 2015

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st August 2015), Ciauzar (28th May 2015), grannyfranny (27th May 2015), RealityCreation (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    This is almost too easy....I'm thinking it's not a good time to be a blond. Winter's Tale was a beautiful love story and though it's just over a year old I thought it was worth posting as the topic is reincarnation and the movie was distributed by WARNER BROS. The lead character 'Beverly Penn" has beautiful red hair.

"Between Light and Dark......miracles can happen" ".....the kind of love that can save her." Yep, there's that 'Love' theme again.

Also wanted to point out that Akiva Goldsman, who's the writer, director and producer of this film was also involved in the same capacity on the films, The Da Vinci Code, Angels and Demons and of course the current Divergent/ Insurgent Series.

WINTER'S TALE- RELEASE DATE FEB 14, 2014

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Divine Feminine For This Useful Post:

Ciauzar (28th May 2015), grannyfranny (27th May 2015), RealityCreation (27th May 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    All through the history of art (movies being no exception) red-haired women have been identified with witchcraft, the fae, prostitution, fate and queenship. Mary Magdalene was classically depicted with long red hair, so was Ishtar, who was called the 'sacred prostitute' (though it meant something different then, before the patriarchal splitting of the feminine, when she was demonized as the Whore of Babylon). Venus/Aphrodite, the goddess of Love, (and her northern counterpart Frea/Freya) was usually depicted with long red or blonde-red hair, as in Botticelli's 'Birth of Venus' below, and so on. Interestingly, Mother Mary was also depicted with red hair, especially in the medieval/baroque eras, as was the astrological Virgo, the Virgin.

As a woman with a full head of red hair, I actually worked as a hair model in London in my 20s (in the 1980s); now with menopause, my hair is going full spectrum mixed together...red, blonde, grey, white, brown, haha...maybe reprising a few lifetimes simultaneously.
    This is me, in the 1980s:

Before (and after) modelling, I worked as a professional tapestry weaver, and people always identified me with the 'fairy lady of Shalott', if you know the poem by Alfred Tennyson, most famously painted by the Pre-Raphaelite artist W. Waterhouse in the late C19;

Incidentally, my bloodtype is A Rh-. It might interest you to know on another forum to do with ETs, a few years ago a poll was run, of what bloodtype members were, if they wished to say, and more than 90% of those who responded were Rh-, which in the overall human population accounts for about 15%.

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st August 2015), Chester (27th July 2015), Ciauzar (28th May 2015), Divine Feminine (27th May 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2015)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    The Lady of Shalott (1832)
    BY ALFRED, LORD TENNYSON
    Part I
    On either side the river lie
    Long fields of barley and of rye,
    That clothe the wold and meet the sky;
    And thro' the field the road runs by
    To many-tower'd Camelot;
    The yellow-leaved waterlily
    The green-sheathed daffodilly
    Tremble in the water chilly
    Round about Shalott.

Willows whiten, aspens shiver.
    The sunbeam showers break and quiver
    In the stream that runneth ever
    By the island in the river
    Flowing down to Camelot.
    Four gray walls, and four gray towers
    Overlook a space of flowers,
    And the silent isle imbowers
    The Lady of Shalott.

Underneath the bearded barley,
    The reaper, reaping late and early,
    Hears her ever chanting cheerly,
    Like an angel, singing clearly,
    O'er the stream of Camelot.
    Piling the sheaves in furrows airy,
    Beneath the moon, the reaper weary
    Listening whispers, ' 'Tis the fairy,
    Lady of Shalott.'

The little isle is all inrail'd
    With a rose-fence, and overtrail'd
    With roses: by the marge unhail'd
    The shallop flitteth silken sail'd,
    Skimming down to Camelot.
    A pearl garland winds her head:
    She leaneth on a velvet bed,
    Full royally apparelled,
    The Lady of Shalott.

Part II
    No time hath she to sport and play:
    A charmed web she weaves alway.
    A curse is on her, if she stay
    Her weaving, either night or day,
    To look down to Camelot.
    She knows not what the curse may be;
    Therefore she weaveth steadily,
    Therefore no other care hath she,
    The Lady of Shalott.

She lives with little joy or fear.
    Over the water, running near,
    The sheepbell tinkles in her ear.
    Before her hangs a mirror clear,
    Reflecting tower'd Camelot.
    And as the mazy web she whirls,
    She sees the surly village churls,
    And the red cloaks of market girls
    Pass onward from Shalott.

Sometimes a troop of damsels glad,
    An abbot on an ambling pad,
    Sometimes a curly shepherd lad,
    Or long-hair'd page in crimson clad,
    Goes by to tower'd Camelot:
    And sometimes thro' the mirror blue
    The knights come riding two and two:
    She hath no loyal knight and true,
    The Lady of Shalott.

But in her web she still delights
    To weave the mirror's magic sights,
    For often thro' the silent nights
    A funeral, with plumes and lights
    And music, came from Camelot:
    Or when the moon was overhead
    Came two young lovers lately wed;
    'I am half sick of shadows,' said
    The Lady of Shalott.

Part III
    A bow-shot from her bower-eaves,
    He rode between the barley-sheaves,
    The sun came dazzling thro' the leaves,
    And flam'd upon the brazen greaves
    Of bold Sir Lancelot.
    A red-cross knight for ever kneel'd
    To a lady in his shield,
    That sparkled on the yellow field,
    Beside remote Shalott.

The gemmy bridle glitter'd free,
    Like to some branch of stars we see
    Hung in the golden Galaxy.
    The bridle bells rang merrily
    As he rode down from Camelot:
    And from his blazon'd baldric slung
    A mighty silver bugle hung,
    And as he rode his armour rung,
    Beside remote Shalott.

All in the blue unclouded weather
    Thick-jewell'd shone the saddle-leather,
    The helmet and the helmet-feather
    Burn'd like one burning flame together,
    As he rode down from Camelot.
    As often thro' the purple night,
    Below the starry clusters bright,
    Some bearded meteor, trailing light,
    Moves over green Shalott.

His broad clear brow in sunlight glow'd;
    On burnish'd hooves his war-horse trode;
    From underneath his helmet flow'd
    His coal-black curls as on he rode,
    As he rode down from Camelot.
    From the bank and from the river
    He flash'd into the crystal mirror,
    'Tirra lirra, tirra lirra:'
    Sang Sir Lancelot.

She left the web, she left the loom
    She made three paces thro' the room
    She saw the water-flower bloom,
    She saw the helmet and the plume,
    She look'd down to Camelot.
    Out flew the web and floated wide;
    The mirror crack'd from side to side;
    'The curse is come upon me,' cried
    The Lady of Shalott.

Part IV
    In the stormy east-wind straining,
    The pale yellow woods were waning,
    The broad stream in his banks complaining,
    Heavily the low sky raining
    Over tower'd Camelot;
    Outside the isle a shallow boat
    Beneath a willow lay afloat,
    Below the carven stern she wrote,
    The Lady of Shalott.

A cloudwhite crown of pearl she dight,
    All raimented in snowy white
    That loosely flew (her zone in sight
    Clasp'd with one blinding diamond bright)
    Her wide eyes fix'd on Camelot,
    Though the squally east-wind keenly
    Blew, with folded arms serenely
    By the water stood the queenly
    Lady of Shalott.

With a steady stony glance—
    Like some bold seer in a trance,
    Beholding all his own mischance,
    Mute, with a glassy countenance—
    She look'd down to Camelot.
    It was the closing of the day:
    She loos'd the chain, and down she lay;
    The broad stream bore her far away,
    The Lady of Shalott.

As when to sailors while they roam,
    By creeks and outfalls far from home,
    Rising and dropping with the foam,
    From dying swans wild warblings come,
    Blown shoreward; so to Camelot
    Still as the boathead wound along
    The willowy hills and fields among,
    They heard her chanting her deathsong,
    The Lady of Shalott.

A longdrawn carol, mournful, holy,
    She chanted loudly, chanted lowly,
    Till her eyes were darken'd wholly,
    And her smooth face sharpen'd slowly,
    Turn'd to tower'd Camelot:
    For ere she reach'd upon the tide
    The first house by the water-side,
    Singing in her song she died,
    The Lady of Shalott.

Under tower and balcony,
    By garden wall and gallery,
    A pale, pale corpse she floated by,
    Deadcold, between the houses high,
    Dead into tower'd Camelot.
    Knight and burgher, lord and dame,
    To the planked wharfage came:
    Below the stern they read her name,
    The Lady of Shalott.

They cross'd themselves, their stars they blest,
    Knight, minstrel, abbot, squire, and guest.
    There lay a parchment on her breast,
    That puzzled more than all the rest,
    The wellfed wits at Camelot.
    'The web was woven curiously,
    The charm is broken utterly,
    Draw near and fear not,—this is I,
    The Lady of Shalott.'

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Birddog (1st August 2015), Ciauzar (28th May 2015), Divine Feminine (27th May 2015), Dreamtimer (3rd August 2015)