Thread: Toroidial Sock, Bock, Twinning

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Toroidial Sock, Bock, Twinning

With the advent of Bock info, my own views on twinning plus the T Sock model, all 3 splashed together in my meditation yesterday, still gathering the bits and frequencies and felt to start a talk here.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 28th November 2015 at 02:07.

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    eeeh hmmm, could you elaborate a little please.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st December 2015), Aragorn (28th November 2015), bsbray (28th November 2015), JByas (29th November 2015), The One (29th November 2015)

Thanks
    Apoligies Elen, am a busy boy and felt to just get it started here and meditate further also.

The sock can be seen in many ways and on this occasion for myself I likened it to two souls journeying together ( relationship ), one could see them coming together at top of sock and starting the honeymoon phase to then be still together as they leave the bottom, to then go within, outside of sock ( one does ones own evolving ) to then move as as a higher vibrational unit through the middle once again. The sock also being a ring and a pole, with poles. Looking at the combination of all three > twinning ( I like the 3, 4, 5 dimensional twinning model from Cosmic History Chronicles Voll 2 ), > Bock Saga, give take, ring and pole, > Toroidial Sock, holonomic, beginning-end model etc. Was a big splash of the three came to me at once and more arriving. I would love to be able to put things together with pictures and graphs etc but still improving in that area for myself and sometimes I find it difficult to express a cosmic view of what incoming for myself let alone communicating this.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 30th November 2015 at 02:07.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (30th November 2015), Lansing (30th November 2015)

Thanks
    If one looks at the toroidial sock with the energy going both ways at the same time, that would or could be a comparison to Earth, one can get a better idea by looking at the rainbow bridge meditation and how the Earths kundilini is set up from pole to pole.

When two souls join together for a twinning process, merging 3 rd 4 th and 5th dimensionally, they are somewhat ematating or joining/bridging with Earth/mummy ( yes this can be done by oneself also imo ).

Does anyone know if the south pole is talked about within Bock Saga.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Elen (6th December 2015)