Thread: German broadcaster openly questions the Holocaust

Thanks
    Thanked 35,469 Times in 10,174 Posts

German broadcaster openly questions the Holocaust

Oh don't you love this old lady. Germany is stunned and many many googling lol

https://endzog.wordpress.com/2015/05...hocks-germany/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (4th February 2016), citsym (9th February 2016), Frances (4th February 2016), Herbert (4th February 2016), modwiz (4th February 2016), Woody (4th February 2016)

Thanks
    Um, do other members see the power of this event slash disclosure ?.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (4th February 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I saw this last year, and the YouTube video is from May, so it's only news for people who haven't heard about this kind of thing before. And people disputing the alleged facts about the Holocaust is also something that's not new. There is a lot of research already out there by professionals as far as what did or did not happen, and there have been court cases, expert witnesses, regular witnesses, a lot of back and forth and a lot of controversies.

Regardless of what anyone's opinion is about the Holocaust, I think sensationalizing things is counterproductive. Another thing that's not helpful is using the term "Jews" to describe the people who are more accurately just Zionist war criminals or "Khazarian mafia" as people say more often today, just like all Muslims are not "ISIS." On the other hand, an Orthodox Jewish school in Britain got into some hot water not too long ago for teaching its students that the Holocaust was committed simply by "goyim" -- ie, non-Jews, painting everyone who's not Jewish with a broad brush for the guilt of the Holocaust. This is a very polarizing subject and it seems hard for many people on either side to have a calm discussion about it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th February 2016), Elen (6th February 2016), Myst (5th February 2016)

Thanks
    Cheers for your good level head Bsbray.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (5th February 2016), bsbray (5th February 2016), Elen (6th February 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,103 Times in 20,306 Posts

Thumbs Down

On the one hand, it is morally abject to condemn a person for exercising their freedom of thought and freedom of speech. Holocaust denial is a criminal offense here in Belgium, but I didn't know that this was also the case in Germany, albeit that I'm not surprised, given how the majority of the German population is still feeling guilty over the crimes committed by the Nazi regime.

At this point, I am actually wondering whether so-called negationism has already become a criminal offense in the whole of the European Union as well in the meantime. Being a European myself, and seeing the European Union grow more totalitarian every day, I wouldn't be surprised if it has by now. Even though I myself am definitely not a Holocaust denier, I do find the criminalizing of negationism a violation of free speech, and therefore, a violation of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

That all said however, there is no doubt on my mind that the Holocaust was real. For starters, there is an old Belgian military fortress right across the river from the town where I live, and that fortress was quickly conquered by the German military during the invasion of Belgium in 1940, and was then subsequently converted into a concentration camp by the Nazis. My own parents had visited that fortress shortly after the war, and they testified of how there were blood-filled gutters and drains everywhere, and how Jewish prisoners had apparently been forced to scrape wallpaper from the walls using their teeth. Furthermore, my maternal grandfather was a member of the resistance movement near the end of the war — he had been arrested and deported to Germany as a slave laborer by the Nazis earlier on — and one of my mother's cousins was an official Belgian Army World War II veteran.

I seriously doubt that all of this had been made up, and that it would all have been a lie that had managed to permeate the entire western world in such a short timespan since the end of the war, in an era long before computers and the Internet, when people were still communicating via couriers, teletype machines, and a rudimentary telephone network which required a telephone operator to manually patch the cables. Not to mention that newspapers were still printed using manually positioned letterpress characters.

Furthermore, I think we have all seen the footage of SS troops picking up the emaciated naked bodies of dead Jewish prisoners and tossing them into a mass grave as if they were sandbags, as well as the footage of the still living but equally naked and emaciated Jewish prisoners — barely skin over bone — filmed by the allied forces during the Liberation.

Warning: The following footage contains very graphic and shocking imagery.

It is one thing to acknowledge the existence of the Zionist banking and business cartels headed by the Rothschilds, the Rockefellers, et al, and their role in anything from warmongering over to conspiracies to subjugate and/or decimate the human population of this planet, but it is yet another thing to accuse them of having concocted the whole Holocaust as some kind of global psyop.

Websites such as the one referenced in the original post of this thread are gross disinformation, and whether they were created for this specific purpose or not — once again, I must defer to Hanlon's razor in that regard — they are either way conveniently used as propaganda tools by Neo-Nazis. And of course, the so-called alternative community — gullible and hungry for conspiracy theories as it is — neatly plays into the cards of these Neo-Nazis by buying into this disinformation. Divide et impera — divide and rule.

As strongly as I object to the criminalizing and penalizing of someone who is merely exercising their freedom of speech and their right to hold an opinion — even if that opinion is wrong — I personally cannot and will not support any claims or so-called "evidence" that the Holocaust never took place, and in my role as administrator of The One Truth, I will state here and now that the management of The One Truth will never endorse the atrocious and clearly antisemitic claims made on that website either.

Note: I am renaming this thread, because neither the original title nor the opening post reflect what the thread is about.
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

bsbray (5th February 2016), Elen (6th February 2016), Myst (5th February 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I seriously doubt that all of this had been made up, and that it would all have been a lie that had managed to permeate the entire western world in such a short timespan since the end of the war, in an era long before computers and the Internet, when people were still communicating via couriers, teletype machines, and a rudimentary telephone network which required a telephone operator to manually patch the cables. Not to mention that newspapers were still printed using manually positioned letterpress characters.
    I think the issue comes down more to a gross exaggeration of many of the things that happened rather than a lie. The devil is in the details, as they say. The German bureaucratic documentation indicates that the Auschwitz II camp primarily housed Soviet prisoners of war, for example, more than it did Jews or gypsies or anyone else. Someone could argue that the Germans simply fabricated all of this documentation but I don't find that convincing for several different reasons, not least of which being that their own documentation is much more thorough, specific and realistic in logistics terms than anything else that has been offered. The issue as to how many people died exactly has been one of those things that have gotten a lot of scholarly researchers prison time in Europe.

There are at least about 200 different articles from the US and Europe prior to WW2, going all the way back into the late 1800's, claiming that six million Jews specifically were being persecuted or genocided all over the place. I don't know what was so damned important about that number (there were estimated to have been over 9 million Jews living in Europe) but its appearance is uncanny. Here's a list of them: https://archive.org/stream/TwoHundre...-1945_djvu.txt

Here's one of these 200+ articles from the end of WW1 in 1918:

I don't guess the campaign mentioned above was too successful, but politics in Russia provided another opportunity to use the number, apparently:

This article claims that 6 million Jews had "died" in Europe only two years into WW1:

This article from 1905 says that 6 million Jews and their families were expelled from Russia between 1890 and 1902:

But then this other article from 1905 apparently has the same six million back in Russia and apparently fairly happy, therefore threatening the existence of Zionism (which of course wanted to gain international backing for the recreation of the state of Israel):

This seems like a media campaign to me, but this phase of it seems to have come to an end with the creation of Israel after WW2.

Also speaking of media, it was extremely easy to control the spread of information back when books had to be copied by hand and scribes worked all day, paid and fed by wealthy patrons, to make copies. This is one of the reasons why I find it very difficult to trust anything written by the ancient Romans about the people they conquered, or even about themselves. Between that time and today is a gradient of how easy it is to centrally control the spread of information. I actually think it is much more difficult to control information today with the Internet and everybody walking around with video cameras and audio recorders, and people becoming more and more suspect, to the point that they do not take everything they hear on TV or radio for granted as they once did in decades past.

I know people tend to get very emotional about the Holocaust, which is unusual for an event that occurred before most of us could remember, but which is also why I don't normally like getting into it very much. Not only does it tend to stir up a lot of emotions but it's actually against the law to talk about a lot of this stuff in the very places where we are told it all happened. That is "not right" in more ways than one. By that I mean not only is it against principles of free speech to try to stifle it, but it's another one of those uncanny facts that only the Holocaust has this stipulation, and not Stalin's killing of some 20 million people, the genociding of Germans by the Soviet army, etc.
    Last edited by bsbray, 5th February 2016 at 18:25.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th February 2016), Aragorn (5th February 2016), Elen (6th February 2016), modwiz (5th February 2016), Myst (5th February 2016)

Thanks
    In the interview, she does not deny the atrocities committed by all, all took part.
    She had factual evidence on many issues to negate the apparent media etc bombardment of total widespread holocaust, that imo looks like was used as leverage by tptW way back then. The reason I was excited on hearing and seeing this was because many German people and their young/er ones nowadays would have had some shame/generational karma/negative energy etc just simply melt off themselves, Bravo.
    Yes there was some very nasty happenings, before, during and much so after WW2.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (6th February 2016), bsbray (6th February 2016), Elen (6th February 2016), lcam88 (7th February 2016)

Thanks
    Right, the question should not be if Jews were rounded up and killed. The history of Europeans rounding up Jews for various reasons and expelling them or murdering them goes back to the Roman era, so this in itself is unfortunately not an isolated incident or even an exceptional thing. I think the serious issue here is how politicized this particular aspect of WW2 has become, in the extent that it's been used for propaganda, more emotionally recounted than other tragedies that were worse by the numbers (Stalin murdering over 3x as many of his own people -- should we not recognize him as more evil than even Hitler?) and even exaggerated in the details. Basically a lot of dead people have become political pawns. The obvious motive would be what is well-documented as occurring as a result: the recreation of the state of Israel, carved (by military force) out of land that belonged to another nation, with the aid of the British, at the urging of the Rothschild family. Then we could ask, why recreate the state of Israel? And considering that it is basically an extremely militarized outpost of western governments to give them a foothold in the resource-rich Middle East, creating an ideological powder keg to boot, it's not hard to imagine the reasons.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th February 2016), Aragorn (6th February 2016), Elen (6th February 2016), lcam88 (7th February 2016), Myst (6th February 2016)

Thanks
    So as I am now delving into the theory of Britan being aligned as such, as the
    place back in time more important than Egypt etc, is there a connection ?, when we throw in lots of bits and pieces from bock saga to our the survivors thread, We The Skythians and more, where does Israel fit in and why ?.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (7th February 2016), Elen (7th February 2016), lcam88 (7th February 2016)