Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Yes, I Am Surprised

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts

Yes, I Am Surprised

This is relatively new from VT ( veterans today ) > http://www.veteranstoday.com/2016/04...in-on-erdogan/

So imo we are starting to see 3D SIGNS AS SUCH, OF CHANGES.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2016), Dreamtimer (1st May 2016), heyokah (8th May 2016), JRS (2nd May 2016), modwiz (1st May 2016), URIKORN (6th May 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Putin doesn't like Erdogan (for good reason) but did you know he also supports Trump?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (1st May 2016), Dreamtimer (1st May 2016)

Thanks
    Lol, can you just imagine the game of chess being played, on the differing levels ?.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (1st May 2016), Dreamtimer (1st May 2016)

Thanks
    Yes and Trump and Hillary are representing two different factions right now in the US and they are not playing a friendly game of ball with each other. Hillary is a WW3 monger and neither Putin nor Trump (or by extension the people supporting him, probably high-ranking military officers) seem to want that. Hillary and Cruz are globalists while Trump is a nationalist.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2016), Bob (1st May 2016), Dreamtimer (1st May 2016)

Thanks
    IMO no difference,.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (1st May 2016)

Thanks
    Well maybe in NZ it makes no difference but in the US it makes quite a big difference, the difference between solidifying industry and economy at home (a massive industrial potential that is not being used) or having everything sucked out and integrated into some parasitic NWO-style global governance.

The military would back Trump just because if this country is completely run into the ground, military funding will be run into the ground too. Even NATO is by far funded by the US. With a collapse of the US there would be a huge vacuum of power that neither Europe, nor Australia nor New Zealand nor Canada could fill. Then you'd be making very good friends with the Chinese, you know, and even though the US isn't a democracy, China hardly even pretends to be.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (6th May 2016), Bob (1st May 2016), Cearna (2nd May 2016), Dreamtimer (1st May 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    Well maybe in NZ it makes no difference but in the US it makes quite a big difference, the difference between solidifying industry and economy at home (a massive industrial potential that is not being used) or having everything sucked out and integrated into some parasitic NWO-style global governance.

The military would back Trump just because if this country is completely run into the ground, military funding will be run into the ground too. Even NATO is by far funded by the US. With a collapse of the US there would be a huge vacuum of power that neither Europe, nor Australia nor New Zealand nor Canada could fill. Then you'd be making very good friends with the Chinese, you know, and even though the US isn't a democracy, China hardly even pretends to be.
    NZ or USA, same foundation, London-Washington-Rome ( LWR ), who directs Nato and military, set them up ? yes LWR. Imo the Chinese, Americans, Aussies etc lol humanity are mostly good people/souls, that very small % rot ( LWR ) which is holding the illusionary camera recorder ( election circuses, wars etc ) allow all ( knowing and unknowingly ) a choice/s, one being to play the game and watch their recording, which imo observing your above reply, are doing, I do it unknowingly often also, hard to know our mind at times in these times.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th May 2016)

Thanks
    I have no doubt that NZ is under the control of the same kinds of political forces that have traditionally been in power in the US. But the US following a true nationalist agenda instead of a globalist agenda in the US could make a major difference in the balance of world power, just because of the manufacturing/economic value that would add to the US (which already has a GDP over 90 times that of NZ). I do not think all countries are run by the same kinds of people who all have the same agenda, or else they would have stopped with this silly bickering already and implemented whatever evil plan you think they all really want to do to us. Countries like China and the US are actually struggling for power over each other in world affairs, though they may work together when it's convenient for both of them. I haven't seen any evidence to indicate otherwise.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (7th May 2016), Dreamtimer (7th May 2016), Lansing (9th May 2016)

Thanks
    Hi Bsbray, if you go to post 206 of Elen's Atlantis Survivers thread and listen to this interview, it may give you an idea how tptW organise and orchestrate long term.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (7th May 2016), Dreamtimer (7th May 2016)

Thanks
    I listened to the first 15 minutes of that but it's 1 hour and 47 minutes long and I really don't have that much time right now to sit and wait for the information that I'm sure you could find a way to explain clearly enough on your own. If you mean hiding history is how you think every major country in the world is working together for the same plot, you know that China, India, North America, Australia and your own country were all commandeered by the British, who suppressed or destroyed their governments and likely their history at the same time. That's fairly recent history, only within the last 400 years. Conventionally-accepted Russian history was mainly written by non-Russians, and Germans in particular. So it's maybe not a surprise that Fomenko (a Russian) is not afraid to challenge the conventional history, because he knows this. China is also beginning to assert its global power more than ever, and all the quiet back-and-forth wrangling between the US and China over various issues (remember those massive factory explosions in China about a day after they announced an economic policy change unfavorable to the US?) doesn't look like it's just for show. If it's not all just an elaborate show just to fool people, which I doubt because MSM doesn't usually talk about these kinds of things, then that's another indication that there are real differences between these ruling factions and they are really competing with each other for dominance.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (7th May 2016)

Thanks
    I said humanity are mostly good people, the % indeed squabble and have same similar agenda imo.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by bsbray View Post
    I listened to the first 15 minutes of that but it's 1 hour and 47 minutes long and I really don't have that much time right now to sit and wait for the information that I'm sure you could find a way to explain clearly enough on your own. If you mean hiding history is how you think every major country in the world is working together for the same plot, you know that China, India, North America, Australia and your own country were all commandeered by the British, who suppressed or destroyed their governments and likely their history at the same time. That's fairly recent history, only within the last 400 years. Conventionally-accepted Russian history was mainly written by non-Russians, and Germans in particular. So it's maybe not a surprise that Fomenko (a Russian) is not afraid to challenge the conventional history, because he knows this. China is also beginning to assert its global power more than ever, and all the quiet back-and-forth wrangling between the US and China over various issues (remember those massive factory explosions in China about a day after they announced an economic policy change unfavorable to the US?) doesn't look like it's just for show. If it's not all just an elaborate show just to fool people, which I doubt because MSM doesn't usually talk about these kinds of things, then that's another indication that there are real differences between these ruling factions and they are really competing with each other for dominance.
    Forget race, country, states etc, think humanity, forget the vs vs vs separation stuff. Who controlled the what you call British, who went into countries, created separation followed by huge debauchery on many levels, Answer Rome, imo by that time one could actually say Greenland, Rome's new headquarters.

IMO it is not as you believe, country against country, it is the % creating collective mind orientated separation of humanity.

ps at 18 minute mark they talk of the total connection of Jesuits with Prussian kings in the setting up of western education system, we in the west still now follow. I did not know the Jesuit connection, always learning.

Talking of Britain, this is a true history imo > https://hotk.files.wordpress.com/201...ld-history.pdf < again it spells out the orchestration of humanity, long term. Well worth more than ten minutes imo.
    Last edited by Aianawa, 7th May 2016 at 06:54.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    IMO it is not as you believe, country against country, it is the % creating collective mind orientated separation of humanity.
    Can you elaborate on what you mean by this statement?

And if everyone began to "wake up" in whatever way you want to personally define that, what exactly do you think would start to happen to government structures?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Dreamtimer (9th May 2016)

Thanks
    For me, wake up or waking up has two aspects, 1 is on a geopolitical level, understanding the manipulation of first yourself then macro, usually anger etc involved until work on self is reached. 2 Chakra work or Qi/Chi/ki/differing yoga/meditation etc work has raised ones balance and vibration so as to understand oneself and/or mind to the level where you now understand outside of oneself truthfully.

Hopefully governments will slowly begin to transmute due to the other choice being collapse.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (9th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016)

Thanks
    Hope that was helpful in seeing where I am coming from Bsbray, for myself I feel it on a micro level, then macro, out there.

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

bsbray (9th May 2016), Dreamtimer (9th May 2016)