Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Chakra extraction

Senior Member United States Chester's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,591 Times in 1,349 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Cearna View Post
    She offered to answer all his questions as she was asked...
    Can she answer some questions now? I am holding onto my last chakra by a hair or two.
    Last edited by Chester, 28th May 2016 at 01:27.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGD...vgBsCHmlC13jOg

https://www.facebook.com/samhunter57

http://merlynagain.blogspot.com/

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2016), Cearna (28th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Joanna (29th May 2016), modwiz (28th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,042 Times in 1,040 Posts
    Sam, hi, it's freezing here today, so myself and the dogs will not be going out to play, if you are still on line ask away, I either call her Mother Deep or the Mother Creator. She has written through me a couple of times before on TOT, but back a couple of years.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cearna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2016), Chester (28th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Joanna (29th May 2016), modwiz (28th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,690 Times in 607 Posts
    From my view, these folk have mixed up the 'baby with the bathwater'. They've seen or felt the overlay of implants and distortions that can get hooked into the chakras, and confused them as being the chakras themselves.
    Chakras are basically energetic portals (as Modwiz elaborated very well) that allow - and regulate the flow of - subtle frequencies into our physical beings. They are energy interface doorways in the etheric layer of our subtle bodies, on which the physical is then 'built'.

In the ancient Indian system, each chakra has a particular number of vrttis (mental propensities) associated with it, which were depicted as petals around each chakra...and here I feel, we get to the issue of distortions - specific energetic pathways that have been used to hold a deeply dualized expression in place.
    This would include, for example, the 'sadistic tendency', 'helpnessness' and 'fear of annihilation' vrttis, which are three of the six petals of the Swadisthana Chakra (sacral/sexual chakra). A person who has all of those vrttis highly active isn't likely to be a respectful, kind or gentle being in their sexual and 'creative' life, right?
    Nor is someone in whom the 'fear', 'anger', and 'peevishness' vrttis that are part of the array of the Manipura Chakra in the solar plexus are highly active, connected to the adrenal glands in the endocrine system and the ancient hindbrain (reptile brain).
    And so forth....

Rather than trying to get rid of the chakras and rip out the kundalini, I focus with the goal of letting the highest available frequencies flow through them all as a clear, pure, unifying stream, and have personally found that as I evolve, my chakra system - along with my endocrine and lymphatic systems - is also evolving. I allow it to do so, and trust myself to be self-responsible and aware of it/them. I choose to relax in my being, and enjoy and appreciate the growth process - that includes expansion of chakra system.

Currently, I focus particularly with 13 chakras: 9 on the vertical axis within the body, from base to crown, which includes the original 7, with 2 new chakras associated with the Heart (one I call the Sacred Heart Chakra, at the xyphoid process level - meeting of the lower ribs centrepoint....and the Higher Heart Chakra, halfway between the 'normal' Heart Chakra and the Throat Chakra). In the last couple of years, two small chakras in the head have 'come into focus' for me: one is the Well of Dreams Chakra, which is right on the brain stem/hindbrain, and has evolved to overwrite the old survival programme, and the Pituitary Chakra, situated with the pituitary gland, which I've found helpful in a number of ways, including refining 'inner seeing' in conjunction with the Pineal Chakra/gland.

I also work with the Soul Star Chakra, which is above the head, and the Earth Star Chakra, below the feet...and an extended line of more subtle chakras/portals on the vertical axis (since, while in a human form, we are in a vertical format) from Source centre to the core of the Earth, and feel myself simply as a pillar of Light, Life and Love aligned from Source to Earth, Earth to Source, as one energy, and that one energy flows through and unifies all the chakras (and physical body systems, including DNA/RNA) within that alignment. I visualize a 'golden apple' of light around my auric field/torus field every morning, which goes from above the Soul Star to beneath the Earth Star, to strengthen and maintain the integrity of my 'field'....and other practices too, but I love working with visualization...and know the ability of intention & envisionment from a peaceful, joyful soul state, to open doorways for the higher energies so they can flow into and through my lived reality.
    Last edited by Joanna, 28th May 2016 at 06:39.

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (28th May 2016), Chester (28th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (28th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Maggie (28th May 2016), modwiz (28th May 2016), Wind (28th May 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    A special part in the brain is the fear center.
    A special part in the brain is the lust center.
    Both centers are very close together and can be stimulated by electrodes.
    (rats experiment)
    How can we remove the fear center ?
    What happens when we remove (remove like a tumor)
    by an operation the fear center ?
    Is this experiment ever done with rats ?

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2016), Cearna (28th May 2016), Chester (28th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (28th May 2016), Joanna (28th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by scibuster View Post
    (rats experiment)
    Retrain and relax the grip is preferable to remove, imo.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2016), Cearna (29th May 2016), Chester (28th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (28th May 2016), Maggie (28th May 2016)

Thanks
    (rats experiment)
    Yes... and the ended up running into traffic and getting squished all the time. They were also found to be leaping off of tall buildings. Perhaps, like maybe chakras, there's reasons for the fear center.

Here's a good "Say NO to chakra removal" video -

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAC4l6AciIU

@Cearna - Thanks and I will prepare the question(s).

@Joanna - Isn't the 13 chakra system an ancient Egyptian chakra system? (I also studied the 13 system but that was in year 2000... my memory fails me these days).
    Last edited by Chester, 28th May 2016 at 16:20.
    All the above is all and only my opinion. It may contain some sharing of components of my current operating strategy and some foundational components of my current world view - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

It's just a ride

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2016), Cearna (29th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (29th May 2016), Joanna (29th May 2016)

Thanks
    Chakra Cleansing and Activating Guided Meditation

I am taking the challenge... a balanced repair of all 7 chakras, 7 times a day for 7 days.

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1xwtA6C2DQ

It's just a ride

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2016), Cearna (29th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Joanna (29th May 2016), modwiz (28th May 2016)

Thanks
    LOOK!

Synchronicity!

see the first two posts on my blog...

and

Using English Gematria we get -

C = 3

H = 8

A = 1

K = 11

add that up we get 23!

R = 18

A = 1

add that up we get 19!

and I just got home an hour or so ago from the Movie Store where I discovered a rather new movie... Synchronicity which I bought right away!

I love days like this... the Universe confirms its alive!

It's just a ride

16. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2016), Cearna (29th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Joanna (29th May 2016), modwiz (28th May 2016), pointessa (31st May 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    This is not pure synchronicity.
    This is the science of synchronicity bending.
    In Germany we say to such people "Banananbieger".

It's not necessary to bend a banana.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2016), Cearna (30th May 2016), Chester (30th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Hi Sam,

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kammerer

Das Gesetz der Serie.

https://archive.org/details/DasGesetzDerSerie

very coincidence:

Some time ago I search for a free download the book above.
    I searched for 15 minutes.
    Then I gave up.

Today after reading your coincidence post I activated my search again and after 15 seconds I got a hit, this big hit.
    Now I can read this book.

Thank you.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2016), Cearna (30th May 2016), Chester (30th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Joanna (29th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 80,968 Times in 20,254 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Sam Hunter View Post
    [...] and I just got home an hour or so ago from the Movie Store where I discovered a rather new movie... Synchronicity which I bought right away! [...]
    I'm indulging in this slightly off-topic excursion, but if you like this kind of movies, then I would seriously recommend watching The Adjustment Bureau. It is well-made, the story itself is really good, the acting is outstanding — the fireworks between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt are spectacular — and it has become one of my all-time favorite movies.

I love days like this... the Universe confirms its alive!
    Was there ever any doubt about that, then?
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2016), Cearna (30th May 2016), Chester (30th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (29th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), Joanna (29th May 2016), modwiz (29th May 2016), pointessa (31st May 2016), Wind (29th May 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Yes... and the ended up running into traffic and getting squished all the time. They were also found to be leaping off of tall buildings. Perhaps, like maybe chakras, there's reasons for the fear center.

Here's a good "Say NO to chakra removal" video -

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAC4l6AciIU

@Cearna - Thanks and I will prepare the question(s).

@Joanna - Isn't the 13 chakra system an ancient Egyptian chakra system? (I also studied the 13 system but that was in year 2000... my memory fails me these days).
    I don't know who the lady in the video is, but was very glad to hear her say it's important to open your heart chakra before the third eye chakra. As you know, I am all for heart centering...and indeed, in both the old 7 chakra system, and the 9 chakra system, the Heart Chakra IS the centre (with 3 chakras above and below on the 7, and 4 chakras above and below using the 9).
    When using 9 chakras on the vertical axis from base to crown, they form 3 centres, 3 groups of 3. The lower 3 chakras form the Earth centre, the middle 3 chakras form the Heart centre, and the upper three chakras form the Star centre. These three spheres of light overlap each other and form a unified field, with the centre sphere of the Heart slightly larger than the 'above and below'. This is another way of unifying, and merging the energies of the chakras, centered from the Heart.
    I raise this, because in the ancient Egyptian system of 13 chakras, if memory serves, their understanding/perception of the energy portals of the chakras was combined with their Heart knowledge...for they viewed the Heart as the centre and seat of the soul and vital spirit flows, which they saw as radiating out from the Heart portal through 42 energy channels.
    Working with 3 Heart chakras also encompasses the understanding/energy of the Threefold Flame in the Heart (the Flames of the Mother, Father and Divine Child energies merging as One in the Heart Centre:

Haha, as we are speaking of 13, someone reblogged a post from my site this morning - I followed the link, and it lead to "The 13th Gate, the God Particle, and the connection to the 13th Cranial Nerve."
    Never heard of it before, and it's also known as the Zero Nerve.
    Hmm, how timely..

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Joanna For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (29th May 2016), Aragorn (29th May 2016), Cearna (30th May 2016), Chester (30th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (29th May 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016), modwiz (30th May 2016), sandy (30th May 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 35,452 Times in 10,162 Posts
    Hi Joanna, can you start a thread with that, how things going Sam ?.

26. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aianawa For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th May 2016), Cearna (30th May 2016), Chester (30th May 2016), Elen (29th May 2016), Joanna (3rd June 2016)

Thanks
    Hi Sam,

https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kammerer

Das Gesetz der Serie.

https://archive.org/details/DasGesetzDerSerie

very coincidence:

Some time ago I search for a free download the book above.
    I searched for 15 minutes.
    Then I gave up.

Today after reading your coincidence post I activated my search again and after 15 seconds I got a hit, this big hit.
    Now I can read this book.

Thank you.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Kammerer

Seriality theory

Kammerer's other passion was collecting coincidences. He published a book with the title Das Gesetz der Serie (The Law of the Series; never translated into English) in which he recounted some 100 anecdotes of coincidences that had led him to formulate his theory of Seriality.

He postulated that all events are connected by waves of seriality. These unknown forces would cause what we would perceive as just the peaks, or groupings and coincidences. Kammerer was known, for example, to make notes in public parks of what numbers of people were passing by, how many carried umbrellas etc. Albert Einstein called the idea of Seriality "interesting, and by no means absurd",[17] while Carl Jung drew upon Kammerer's work in his essay Synchronicity. Koestler reported that, when researching for his biography about Kammerer, he himself was subjected to "a meteor shower" of coincidences - as if Kammerer's ghost were grinning down at him saying, "I told you so!".[
    This is a core element of my own theories related to synchronicity... (but of course I am only speaking subjectively and none of my theories must apply or need to apply to anyone else).

"The open mind" is fundamental and primary.

"Enthusiasm" (secondarily fundamental) can increase both the number and the profundity of synchronicity experiences.

And that as I was able to "know" (yes... I say that word very carefully and I "do" distinguish between the type of knowing that I am typing on a black Logitech K120 keyboard at this moment and the type of "knowing" I imply in the above usage of the word "know") that not only is the Universe (capitalized out of respect for) connected, the Universe is alive... fully alive for those who open to that form of aliveness which is a whole world beyond simple animated existence (as most folks seem to settle for).

It's just a ride

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2016), Aragorn (30th May 2016), Cearna (30th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Joanna (3rd June 2016), modwiz (30th May 2016), sandy (30th May 2016)

Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    I'm indulging in this slightly off-topic excursion, but if you like this kind of movies, then I would seriously recommend watching The Adjustment Bureau. It is well-made, the story itself is really good, the acting is outstanding — the fireworks between Matt Damon and Emily Blunt are spectacular — and it has become one of my all-time favorite movies.
    Watched it less than two months ago! haha Synch... (Edit: added - I can understand even more now why that movie is close to your heart, Aragorn).

Quote Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    Was there ever any doubt about that, then?
    For many there still is... in fact not even do they experience doubt. Their mind is completely closed. This observation has engendered sadness within my deepest chakra... the heart center.

Here's a good one in regards to "this."

http://www.skeptiko.com/274-bernardo...materialistic/

Quote Originally posted by Aianawa View Post
    Hi Joanna, can you start a thread with that, how things going Sam ?.
    Awesome... been reading many of your posts. No one has a better attitude than you... that's for sure.

Thanks, Aianawa
    Last edited by Chester, 30th May 2016 at 01:51.

It's just a ride

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (30th May 2016), Aragorn (30th May 2016), Cearna (30th May 2016), Dreamtimer (5th June 2016), Elen (30th May 2016), Joanna (3rd June 2016), modwiz (30th May 2016), sandy (30th May 2016)