Thread: John Lenard Walson Latest Videos

Thanks
    Thanked 48,695 Times in 10,223 Posts

John Lenard Walson Latest Videos

Source: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YRpT711Psao

Published on Apr 9, 2016
    MY FOOTAGE OF THE MOON TAKEN FROM THE BACK YARD WITH A 8 INCH TELESCOPE Ron Dantowitz at the Clay Center observatory, he was the first person to take photos like this Department of Astronomy - Harvard University have sent me confirmation that my space footage is real and i am not the only one to film it i have been doing this for many years But others are now trying it look AOLI First Light on the WHT (4.2m) link hear https://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/sites/defa...ort_081013.pdf have been doing this for many years since 2002 there department explained in detail i was doing what they are trying to do, i can help them solve there problems i know what they can do to archive the correct results https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTwI...ature=youtu.be

Ron Dantowitz at the Clay Center observatory, he was the first person to take photos like this Department of Astronomy - Harvard University have sent me confirmation that my space footage is real and i am not the only one to film it and they even tell me the first person in the usa to film the same space footage as me they go in to detail on what my space footage is. LACROSSE radar satellite operated by the US National Reconnaissance Office;
    it is known to have a long box-like structure with a big antenna dish hanging off it. The images showing a rectangular object with one big box and a smaller box parallel to it may be a new version of the same satellite with a side-looking radar, European ENVISAT radar satellite https://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/sites/defa...ort_081013.pdf

i will be demanding a full apology from above top secret CEO mark and the rest of the cyberbully chat rooms on google search
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater

To: John Lenard
    Subject: Re: ISS photo
    Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:57:34 +0000 (GMT)
    xxxx FInstP ScD
    Professor of Experimental Philosophy
    Institute of Astronomy
    Cambridge University
    Madingley Road
    Cambridge CB3 0HA UK
    Hello again,
    And again my congratulations on your superb astrophotography.
    You are clearly getting some images at almost the diffraction limit of your telescope. In the very sharpest images there are hints of diffraction rings visible on the edges of the satellites. That is of course the absolute limit of optical performance, and is only rarely attained.Interestingly, the process you have, of using a high-quality imaging system, with fast read-out, and then selecting the rare `perfect' images is something which has been developed and applied somewhat by one of my colleagues here. You might like to look at our local web page presenting some of this https://www.ast.cam.ac.uk/sites/defa...ort_081013.pdf You might also be interested in a journal produced by the MIT Lincoln Laboratory - which is the group which has built some of the things you are seeing. Much of what they do is what used to be the Star wars project, which no doubt involves some of your objects. They don't talk about the military satellites, of course, but there are many dicussions of earth surveillance, and related issues. It is distributed only to academic organisations, so you may need to get your local library to borrow it, but you may be able to get this (for free) from
    Subscription Coordinator
    Room L-054
    Lincoln Laboratory
    MIT
    244 Wood Street
    Lexington
    MA 0240-9185
    USA
    best regards
    xxxx
    From xxxx
    Sent: Thu 1/21/07
    To: John Lenard
    xxxx FInstP ScD
    Professor of Experimental Philosophy
    Institute of Astronomy
    Cambridge University
    Madingley Road
    Cambridge CB3 0HA UK

You may alos like this video below

Equipment- Atmospheric Dispersion Corrector (ADC) astronomy
    No one person can ever change the truth, but the truth, once learned, can and will change the person

You must be the change you wish to see in the world when you are through changing, you are through

theonetruth forum status theonetruth facebook

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to The One For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (28th May 2016), bsbray (29th May 2016), jimmer (29th May 2016), modwiz (27th May 2016)

(account terminated)
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,074 Times in 359 Posts
    The degration limit of an 8 inch Dobson telescop is not done by the resolution
    of such an equipment it is mostly done by "seeeing".
    "seeing" is a special word for air turbulences.
    The "seeeing" is the air movement in the lower and upper athmosphere.
    At 0 m see level is the worst seeing.
    At 5000 meters Atacama is the best seeing.
    I will have only seeing 1 to 2 in 3 days per year.
    But the best seeing is 1.
    But this "seeing" of 1 is more worse then the resolution of an 8 inch amateur dobson.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scibuster For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th May 2016), bsbray (29th May 2016), Elen (28th May 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    I guess that's why this guy applied an "Atmospheric Dispersion Corrector"? I'm not much into telescopes and all that but just by the name of the equipment it sounds like that's what the point of it is.

Somebody should tell John Walson that the ATS staff are never going to apologize to him because they're a bunch of shills and have been from day one. It's the biggest "conspiracy theory" forum on the Internet, so it's the most obvious honeypot for conspiracy theorists to flock to with whatever they have to share. But then the reality of the situation is that it's incredibly controlled and actually hostile towards conspiracy theorists. John Lear himself, the famous pilot with all of these world records to his name, was banned from ATS for supporting the "no plane" theory in regards to 9/11 (Lear thinks the extreme maneuvers would stress the planes too much even if they were computer guided, so he thinks they were either military holographs or added into the media shots or something). You'd think that even if the staff there disagreed with him (as they will surely not agree with every member about everything), they'd let John Lear stay just for the fact that he's very well known in conspiracy circles. But no, they banned him. John Lear thinks ATS is run by counter-intelligence people too.

There is a lot, lot more than can be found online. Just Google "ATS disinfo" and check the results.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aragorn (29th May 2016), Elen (29th May 2016), enjoy being (29th May 2016), The One (29th May 2016)