Thread: The FBI has found 15'000 more e-mails from Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server

Thanks
    Thanked 81,112 Times in 20,309 Posts

Lightbulb The FBI has found 15'000 more e-mails from Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server

Source: ABC News

"The FBI uncovered nearly 15,000 more emails and materials sent to or from Hillary Clinton as part of the agency's investigation into her use of private email at the State Department. The documents were not among the 30,000 work-related emails turned over to the State Department by her attorneys in December 2014.The State Department confirmed it has received "tens of thousands" of personal and work-related email materials — including the 14,900 emails found by the FBI — that it will review.

The number of emails provided by the FBI to the State Department for review is much higher than the "several thousand" that FBI Director James Comey said in July were uncovered as part of his agency's investigation.

"We found those additional emails in a variety of ways," Comey explained in July. "Some had been deleted over the years, and we found traces of them on devices that supported or were connected to the private e-mail domain. Others we found by reviewing the archived government e-mail accounts of people who had been government employees at the same time as Secretary Clinton ... Still others we recovered from the laborious review of the millions of email fragments dumped into the slack space of the server decommissioned in 2013."

Meanwhile, the State Department, in response to a Freedom of Information lawsuit, released call logs of top Clinton aide Cheryl Mills, whose name has been attached to efforts to get a Clinton donor placed on a government intelligence advisory board.

One of the callers, Laura Graham, the COO for the Clinton Foundation, called Mills frequently, including several times a day in some cases.

“Urgent question as it relates to security and asks to speak with you bf you meet with the PM,” Graham said in a message on Feb. 8, 2012.

Regarding Mills, State Department spokesman Mark Toner said: "Again we have seen no evidence of any behavior, any relations with the Clinton Foundation that weren't completely above board, and in this case it's likely that what they were dealing with during many of these calls was the immediate aftermath of the Haiti earthquake."

The State Department committed last week to publicly releasing the Clinton emails uncovered by the FBI as part of an existing Freedom of Information Act lawsuit brought by the conservative watchdog group Judicial Watch. At a status hearing Monday before U.S. District Judge James Boasberg, who is overseeing that case, the State Department presented a schedule for how it will release the emails found by the FBI.

The first group of 14,900 emails was ordered released, and a status hearing on Sept. 23 "will determine the release of the new emails and documents," Boasberg said.

“As we have previously explained, the State Department voluntarily agreed to produce to Judicial Watch any emails sent or received by Secretary Clinton in her official capacity during her tenure as secretary of state which are contained within the material turned over by the FBI and which were not already processed for FOIA by the State Department," Toner said in a statement issued Monday.

"We can confirm that the FBI material includes tens of thousands of nonrecord (meaning personal) and record materials that will have to be carefully appraised at State," it read.

The FBI uncovered the documents as part of its investigation into Clinton's use of private email at the State Department.

"State has not yet had the opportunity to complete a review of the documents to determine whether they are agency records or if they are duplicative of documents State has already produced through the Freedom of Information Act" said Toner, declining further comment.

"We are not sure what additional materials the Justice Department may have located, but if the State Department determines any of them to be work-related, then obviously we support those documents being released publicly as well," said Brian Fallon, the press secretary for the Clinton campaign.

"As we have always said, Hillary Clinton provided the State Department with all the work-related emails she had in her possession in 2014," he said.

At a July news conference announcing the FBI's recommendation that no criminal charges be filed against Clinton, Comey disclosed that investigators found "several thousand work-related emails that were not in the group of 30,000 that were returned by Secretary Clinton to State in 2014."

Three of those several thousand emails were classified at the time they were sent or received, he said.
    "

Source: ABC News
    = DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (23rd August 2016), bsbray (23rd August 2016), Cearna (23rd August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (23rd August 2016), Innocent Warrior (24th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    She will just give the FBI the evil eye and it will all go away.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), Aragorn (24th August 2016), bsbray (24th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016)

Retired Member United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,025 Times in 14,520 Posts
    Novosud, that is so creepy.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dreamtimer For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), Aragorn (24th August 2016), bsbray (24th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,318 Times in 5,067 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Dreamtimer View Post
    Novosud, that is so creepy.
    It is definitely Photoshopped!

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), Aragorn (24th August 2016), bsbray (24th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016)

Thanks
    Thanked 81,112 Times in 20,309 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Elen View Post
    Um, Photoshop is for editing pictures, Sister, not for videos. But that said, I am neither convinced that it is real, nor am I convinced that it would be fake — if it is, then it's very professionally done, but I'm no expert on video editing software, so that's just my impression. I must also say that have actually already seen this phenomenon — albeit to a less extreme extent — with people in real life, usually as the result of fatigue, and then the "slow" eye will normally catch up with the other eye within a fraction of a second.

That all said however, here's an interesting testimony from a former US Secret Service agent on account of Hillary Clinton as a person. It's from Faux News, which is definitely aligned with the US Republican views, so you have to take the presenter and his sensationalist/popularist approach with a grain of salt. Nevertheless, the former Secret Service agent seems sincere, and I am inclined to take his testimony for true.

= DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR =

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Aragorn For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), bsbray (24th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    I didn't mean that she wasn't crazy, Aragorn.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), Aragorn (24th August 2016), bsbray (24th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Yes. In reality she is much uglier.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), Aragorn (24th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (24th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 Times in 431 Posts
    It is NOT photoshopped!

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Novusod For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), Aragorn (25th August 2016), bsbray (24th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016)

Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,320 Times in 939 Posts
    Why don't the FBI or any one of the many alphabet agencies just publish the emails???? Why doesn't Wikileaks just publish the emails???? I am starting to wonder whether they actually exist. People connected to the Clintons keep dying... just publish the electronic mail and be done with it. Shaking my head in disbelief and asking loads of questions. Even the recent situation where someone scaled the outer walls of the embassy where Julian Assange is holed up - a publicity stunt from within??? A publicity stunt from external avenues???? With all the closed circuit television monitors it would be very easy for the Police to track down and apprehend the 'wall climber' and charge her/him with trespass or another criminal offence.

Not adding up anymore. Not making sense.

Much Peace - as we seek answers to our questions - Amanda

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amanda For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), Aragorn (25th August 2016), bsbray (24th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Elen (24th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    It is NOT photoshopped!
    I've said this earlier on another thread: "You are kidding me, right?"

Hilarious.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), Aragorn (26th August 2016), bsbray (24th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016)

(account terminated) United States
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,648 Times in 2,895 Posts
    Quote Originally posted by Novusod View Post
    It is NOT photoshopped!
    It's actually from some TV show. I forget if it was Colbert or Jimmy Fallon or who it was, but it was on their show and their guys did it. I remember seeing it in the context of the show itself. You can find the original video online, because I've seen it too. The cross-eyed version is not the original.

Edit: It was Conan O'Brien.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsbray For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (24th August 2016), Aragorn (25th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (25th August 2016), Elen (25th August 2016), Novusod (25th August 2016)

Retired Member Norway
    Thanks

Hillary Clinton with Diane Sawyer Interview | 6-9-14

Just as I suspected. Fair is fair. Look at 10:05, you'll see the unaltered bit.

Although I must say that I am not for anybody in this political debate, with a lot of mudslinging going on.

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Elen For This Useful Post:

Aianawa (25th August 2016), Aragorn (25th August 2016), bsbray (25th August 2016), Cearna (25th August 2016), Dreamtimer (25th August 2016)